Obama vs Trump

NatuGadu

2 minutes ago, NatuGadu said:

Obama... Too much polished filtered script chaduvuthunnatlundhi

Trump... His own style

Obama speech lo decent vundhi.. US Presidents ante alane matladataaru.. There is a different between Formal talk and Normal talk.. Presidents Formal gane matladataru.. 

Just now, Raaz@NBK said:

Obama speech lo decent vundhi.. US Presidents ante alane matladataaru.. There is a different between Formal talk and Normal talk.. Presidents Formal gane matladataru.. 

People hate that polished talk..

People want athi... Todakottudu

Trump is genuine manasulo edunte adhi matalduthadu. Thokka tholu yavvaralu undavu

Trump terrorist ni champadani leftists andaru isis ki support chesaru that tells how frucked up it is.

We all know Hillary supported Jihadists, and OBAMA LMAO, just watch the CNN expose by Project Veritas, You will know how much wussy is Obama 

7 hours ago, NatuGadu said:

People hate that polished talk..

People want athi... Todakottudu

Ikkada jagga thoda kottui .. Nene Sheyam..Sheyam .. kanapdda prathokkadiki Sheyam ayyaka ne anthu thelustha ani officers ni enno incidents lo ani mari... thoda kotti Sheyam ayyadu

Andhrollu tharamandi ... donga na kodukulu .. ani thoda kotti ... Kachara gadu CM ayyadu..

Pakisthan ni lepestha .. POK ni teskostha.. ani thoda kotti .. modi gadu PM ayyadu..

Mexico ki goda kadatha .. H1 ni lelepstha .. ma Jobs maaggavale ani .. Trump gadu unexpected ga President ayipoyadu ... 

Seems whole world is following this thoda kottudu trend ...

manam emo .. Loki vs jr vs Bala vs CBN.. all permutations and combinations thread lu esi ... group lu katti ..manaki maname thodalu kottukuntunnam .. okallatho pani lekunda ..

3 hours ago, MaheshN said:

Trump is genuine manasulo edunte adhi matalduthadu. Thokka tholu yavvaralu undavu

Trump terrorist ni champadani leftists andaru isis ki support chesaru that tells how frucked up it is.

We all know Hillary supported Jihadists, and OBAMA LMAO, just watch the CNN expose by Project Veritas, You will know how much wussy is Obama 

pichodu kuda manasulo edi unte ade matladutadu.

I wanted to know why do you support Trump and bash Oboma, you know, just to know your POV.

And yeah, also, what's with right wing sting expose of Veritas and what's Obama to do with it.

45 minutes ago, Ispate Raju said:

pichodu kuda manasulo edi unte ade matladutadu.

I wanted to know why do you support Trump and bash Oboma, you know, just to know your POV.

And yeah, also, what's with right wing sting expose of Veritas and what's Obama to do with it.

Obama was caught misusing his presidency power by Media, no one batted an eye and Trump made a phone call to Ukraine and impeachment --> this was clearly mentioned by one of the Journos working in CNN.

Search project veritas and see CNN videos then you will know what I'm talking about.

And second, Trump may behave like an idiot but he didn't support ISIS or Many other things, just because of an ISIS rapist death (which is executed by Trump), left supported  ISIS (Just see a tweet by Jamie Lee Curtis about dogs & Al-bhagdog killing https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/10/29/scream-queen-jamie-lee-curtis-attacks-donald-trump-in-bizarre-tweet/)

The left supports killing babies on the name of My choice --> Identity politics (How can 7 years old know whether he is attracted to boys or girls & how he sexually identify --> Just a week back news, a mother is forcefully transitioning a boy to a girl 7 years old)  --> Cancel culture (You do what I say otherwise you are cancelled) If a black person thinks on his own and support conservative he is a COON --> Feminism is cancer and killing so many men no one gives a shit 

Except for Yang & Tulsi every other person in Democrat is pandering to the extreme left like Tax the rich 90% lol, so If you become rich by your hard work you can be discriminated just like that?

And the last thing is blaming white men for everything, like lol, there are 60% of whites in the USA so they are all bad people? Why I like Trump is because of this single reason, all other people are being controlled by these extreme moronic idiots (SJW) who dictate how others should live and behave, but Trump doesn't give a shit and fight back. 

Archived