Someone's Coming ... lets clean routine ...

minion

So, wifey decides that stuff on the dining table doesn't belong there ...  she starts throwing that stuff in the trash ... 

Except that you have some important mail and stuff parked there ... I'm going through the trash right now :) 

forget about dining table ... living room, tv room ... bathroom ... where else we're supposed to keep important stuff ... 

I'm taking a stand ... foot down ... stuff on dining table stays ... 

6 minutes ago, minion said:

So, wifey decides that stuff on the dining table doesn't belong there ...  she starts throwing that stuff in the trash ... 

Except that you have some important mail and stuff parked there ... I'm going through the trash right now :) 

forget about dining table ... living room, tv room ... bathroom ... where else we're supposed to keep important stuff ... 

I'm taking a stand ... foot down ... stuff on dining table stays ... 

Man Cave💪

3 minutes ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Man Cave...That one place in house where a man can be himself.....

I thought I was being clever in stashing my stuff ... 

lot of important mail sits on dining table ... nothing unusual ... bills and stuff ... 

Oh well ... 

Chinnappudu maa nanna antundevadu illu motham place chalatam ledaa meeku ani. Naku pellayyaka artham ayyindi aa dialog. Even your work desk is also not a place to keep things :(

dining table - no

kitchen plant form - no

on top of desk - no

desk drawers - occupied by kids books

in a box under coffee table- looking bad

inka ekkada pettukovaaale nenu - intha illundi ekkado pettuko ikkada kadu.

🤦‍♂️

56 minutes ago, Raaamu said:

Chinnappudu maa nanna antundevadu illu motham place chalatam ledaa meeku ani. Naku pellayyaka artham ayyindi aa dialog. Even your work desk is also not a place to keep things :(

dining table - no

kitchen plant form - no

on top of desk - no

desk drawers - occupied by kids books

in a box under coffee table- looking bad

inka ekkada pettukovaaale nenu - intha illundi ekkado pettuko ikkada kadu.

🤦‍♂️

you perfectly describe it, brother.

intha kompa unna basic things (without getting thrown out) ekkada pettalo artham kadu. 

edi ekkada pettina ... pettina chota undi savadu ... 

Its a bigger problem. It almost requires a hard fight and drawing the lines and making sure they don't cross.

1 hour ago, minion said:

you perfectly describe it, brother.

intha kompa unna basic things (without getting thrown out) ekkada pettalo artham kadu. 

edi ekkada pettina ... pettina chota undi savadu ... 

Its a bigger problem. It almost requires a hard fight and drawing the lines and making sure they don't cross.

Aa last words will never happen

37 minutes ago, MaheshN said:

Lol. I bought a desk and asked to not touch it. Still my wife makes a mess of it in the name of cleaning. Ughhhh

Perfect. "you are not keeping desk organized. while cleaning I put everything at so and so place. Don't keep it like that"

that is extra lecture to us.

Archived