bickering ... yet

minion

deeply in love with TDP ...

I understand the emotions ... trust me, I do.

Let's not take it to a point where it hurts the party.

Be open minded ... but, lets not open too much that your brain falls off ... 

Remember ... alternative is Kadapa faction politics ... is that what you want for your children? Is that what you want to see in future AP?

alochinchi vote veyyandi ... your vote matters.

2 hours ago, minion said:

deeply in love with TDP ...

I understand the emotions ... trust me, I do.

Let's not take it to a point where it hurts the party.

Be open minded ... but, lets not open too much that your brain falls off ... 

Remember ... alternative is Kadapa faction politics ... is that what you want for your children? Is that what you want to see in future AP?

alochinchi vote veyyandi ... your vote matters.

Bro, why don't you make a video byte for nritdp and send it across. It would be great if you can open up your thoughts and let majority of people listen to it. If it can swing even couple of people thoughts that makes a difference ?

4 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Bro, why don't you make a video byte for nritdp and send it across. It would be great if you can open up your thoughts and let majority of people listen to it. If it can swing even couple of thoughts that makes a difference ?

:shakehands:

Will think about it.

2 hours ago, John said:

Yov naa votu gadaka maa naayino lekapothe maa sinayino yechadu le geni nuvvu yaada yechanav votu :poke:

Ok, now understand :)

naaku vote ledu kaani ... naaku thelisina padi mandiki cheppi iddaru muggurini convince cheyyagaligithe ... I did my part annattu :) 

2 hours ago, ravikia said:

Bro, why don't you make a video byte for nritdp and send it across. It would be great if you can open up your thoughts and let majority of people listen to it. If it can swing even couple of people thoughts that makes a difference ?

enduku aina english lo sesthadu adi manake ardham aie savadu inka samnya janalaki emi ardham avuddi?

Archived