Grimm ...

minion

8 hours ago, M4h4nti said:

Nice series.... oorike start chesi marathon lo complete chesa... @minion bro edaina series suggest cheiandi..  similar to mentalist or white collar...

Not sure what you like but ... try supernatural, 24, walking dead. Watched few episodes of Tudors ... seems well made, if you like british royal family kind of stuff ... not my thing though.

I liked most episodes in those series. I'm watching some new series ... will post if I like any of them ... 

kontha mandi chusi undaru ... you may want to try these ... 

Entire series of Seinfeld is on Hulu (need subscription). Its one of the best comedy sitcoms I ever watched ... watch if you can.

Also an old one but phenomenal comedy ... Married with children ... also on hulu.

6 hours ago, minion said:

Not sure what you like but ... try supernatural, 24, walking dead. Watched few episodes of Tudors ... seems well made, if you like british royal family kind of stuff ... not my thing though.

I liked most episodes in those series. I'm watching some new series ... will post if I like any of them ... 

will give a try to supernatural.... horror and zombie ones are not my thing.... 

5 hours ago, Rear Window said:

Thriller genre lo manchi dramas cheppandi minion uncle

Bodyguard (2018) 

Blindspot

Counterpart

West world

Stranger Things (Sci Fi thriller)

Travellers

The Blacklist

Lethal Weapon

Altered Carbon 

halfway into 3rd season ... 

that juliette character is annoying ... looks like its going to get worse (burning the tr and stuff ... )

Damn, never felt so annoyed by a character ... me thinks she's just a bad actor ... everyone fits so well ... just this one.

Somehow she stinks ... both the character and the actress ... 

Archived