Someone who I trust shared this. Survey done in March 2nd half apparently:
TDP: 44% vote share; 105-120 seats
YCP: 39% vote share; 50-60 seats
Janasena+Communists: 7% vote share; 0-6 seats
Cong: 4% vote share; 0 seats
BJP: 3% vote share; 0 seats
NOTA: 3% vote share

from twitter 

Sai, before sharing this, why don't you ask him - who has done and what is his track record.

I am not going into right or wrong

But, ask yourself one question?

Why Axis My India & Lagadapari & Todays Chanakya (north india only) & cfore (karnataka only) are getting it right 

and why cvoter and mastan of andhra pradesh etc. are not getting it right?

why todays chanakya - so good in north but is failing in south?

it is all about data collection, correct sample and experience in the area.

Just see newspapers before elections - analysis basing on castes, almost every contest is a tight one. Results vasthe ...one side gaa vuntaayi enduku..

Why PRP fell from 80 to 18 in just 6 months?

Why Modi was surprised after seeing seat tally after UP Assembly elections? (he expected 225-230)

Why Nandyal TDP candidate expected just 10,000 votes majority?

Power of people. If you exclude hardcore batch, neutral voters think alike. They decide results. That 10-20% vote share makes miracles.

Ex. 2013 March ki... Jagan one side win. state divide avvagaane...CBN ki veyyaalani evaru cheppaaru.

Media cheppindaa...prathi vurlo mike pettukoni...evarannaa cheppaaraa.....People know whom to vote under those circumstances.

Otherwise, how can people vote like that on same theme from Srikakulam to hindupur

ordinary people are more sensible and intelligent than most of us.....

Ivanni pakkana petti....everybody MUST work hard to win...when I say everybody it includes Leaders, Karyakarthas, fans, sympathizers and etc. Hard work must be done at ground level (cities, towns and villages) and in Social Media also (Facebook, Twitter, websites and etc). Over confidence will give us nothing.

Surveys chusi complacency, negligence and over confidence raakoodadu. These are the direct negative affects of Surveys

24 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

Ivanni pakkana petti....everybody MUST work hard to win...when I say everybody it includes Leaders, Karyakarthas, fans, sympathizers and etc. Hard work must be done at ground level (cities, towns and villages) and in Social Media also (Facebook, Twitter, websites and etc). Over confidence will give us nothing.

Surveys chusi complacency, negligence and over confidence raakoodadu. These are the direct negative affects of Surveys

15 hours ago, Hello26 said:

That is what leader doing...cadre should do the same

Archived