am i banned?

minion

can't post in rogue nani thread. 

Can you see me?

My response was ...

---

Is there anything redeemable in Kodali Nani ... 

vaadiki vote vesina G vaasulu siggutho chacchipondi ... enduku mee bathuku ... 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't post in rogue nani thread.

Can you see me?

My response was ...

---

Is there anything redeemable in Kodali Nani ...

vaadiki vote vesina G vaasulu siggutho chacchipondi ... enduku mee bathuku ...

Anna enti ma gudivada vallani time dorikindi kada ani scolding ga, so many Legend's are born in gudivada, annai dont use harsh language ba____, it is request

Anna enti ma gudivada vallani time dorikindi kada ani scolding ga, so many Legend's are born in gudivada, annai dont use harsh language ba____, it is request

No offence, my friend ... just letting out some frustration ...

End of the day ... Nani represents Gudivada  people mindset ... 

If he doesn't ... please do something ....

minion uncle ni permanent ga ban chesi faaranokkandi....vayasu perige koddhi chinna medhadu shrink aiythaandhi....

Gudi llo Kxxka dhoorindhi kadha Gudi ne thagalettandi annadanta evado erribaagulodu...uncle cheppedhi attane undhi..

Vyakthulni vimarsinchalsina chota vyavasthalni ..vyavasthallo llopaalu etti choopettalsina chota vyakthulni nindhinchatam mana bhavadharidhraaniki soochika thappa marokati kaadhu..

minion uncle ni permanent ga ban chesi faaranokkandi....vayasu perige koddhi chinna medhadu shrink aiythaandhi....

Gudi llo Kxxka dhoorindhi kadha Gudi ne thagalettandi annadanta evado erribaagulodu...uncle cheppedhi attane undhi..

Vyakthulni vimarsinchalsina chota vyavasthalni ..vyavasthallo llopaalu etti choopettalsina chota vyakthulni nindhinchatam mana bhavadharidhraaniki soochika thappa marokati kaadhu..

vimarshimche  chota vimarsinchandi ... sensible gaa ...

vaadasalu manishena ... ee angle lo vaadu manishi ... be honest ...

Two times vella Gudiwada ki last year october and this year April..liked it a lot...that greenary and river stream..it was awesome...

And you think its because of of Nani?

It was despite of Nani ... its because TDP is committed ...

vimarshimche  chota vimarsinchandi ... sensible gaa ...

vaadasalu manishena ... ee angle lo vaadu manishi ... be honest ...

that's what I am saying...you can criticize K Nani but you can't criticize the people of Gudivada....we don't like him either neither does he represent our mindset.....I love you but you can't be so mean

that's what I am saying...you can criticize K Nani but you can't criticize the people of Gudivada....we don't like him either neither does he represent our mindset.....I love you but you can't be so mean

But, he represents Gudivada ... doesn't that tell something about the voters in that constituency?

Veedu ela gelichadu saami ... meeke theliyali ...

But, he represents Gudivada ... doesn't that tell something about the voters in that constituency?

Veedu ela gelichadu saami ... meeke theliyali ...

people loose and win elections based on a variety of factors..sometimes if the rival candidate is weak, that could even facilitate a victory in the elections...I hope you understand that...

You can't judge a man based on his dick alone, similarly you can't judge a place because of its slums alone...K Nani is our slum dxxg ..as simple as that

Archived