MI 4A

vasu4tarak

ponee mobile worth ey na soul annaa.. details please..

Yes mobile worth ye... 6 k lo antha best configuration raadu.. Mobile is on par with Redmi prime 3 and Prime 3s... 

I am already using one... friend kosam try chesa eroju..

But draw back.. Internal storage vadu ichedi 16 GB andulo vadi default apps thote 8 GB daka usshh... dual sim vadali anukunte you have to adjust with that 8 GB... else with one Sim and Memmocard you can use..

Yes mobile worth ye... 6 k lo antha best configuration raadu.. Mobile is on par with Redmi prime 3 and Prime 3s...

But draw back.. Internal storage vadu ichedi 16 GB andulo vadi default apps thote 8 GB daka usshh... dual sim vadali anukunte you have to adjust with that 8 GB... else with one Sim and Memmocard you can use..

u can use hybrid Sim adapter. .. .. . 2sims and SD card at a time

all cell shops owners are asking their friends to be ready for booking, they themselves are booking max mobiles of 3s prime, note 3 and now this and selling for 500 profit outside in small towns and villages :sleep:

:super:

Archived