minion

just wanted to share something ...

was riding my bus back home from work ... usual stuff ... except that this loud obnoxious blk person talking all along ... not sure who he/she was talking to ... 

Just some random reflections ... 

BLM never made sense ... is that all they can be? Can they be more than that? I see a blk cleaning lady in her 70-80s coming by and talking to me everyday about ACC basketball ... her grandson is at UNC (that's the beauty of America)... they apparently can ... I admire her conviction.

Sad, some chose to ignore.

Guest Urban Legend

baane ardham ayyindi gaa anduke    sinnappudu   uncle  aunty   eskol  ki ampithe  meeru   seeti peekalu , kothi kommachi ,   billam godu , aadi   eskol   eggotti tirigaaru   :buttkick: 

mee vomericans culture ento aada paristhuthulu ento eeda andhariki teliyavu ga producer garu :buttkick:

Yes, brother. Contrary to conventional belief (esp under Trump rhetoric) ... I met some brilliant blks at UNC.

annay Trump is not even 100 days old how can you say its trump rhetoric its the same belief that Alabama has for some blks not college but the region itself

annay Trump is not even 100 days old how can you say its trump rhetoric its the same belief that Alabama has for some blks not college but the region itself

Fair enough.  

Trump is going to be interesting ... after seeing his comments on Cong freedom caucus nutcases.

baane ardham ayyindi gaa anduke    sinnappudu   uncle  aunty   eskol  ki ampithe  meeru   seeti peekalu , kothi kommachi ,   billam godu , aadi   eskol   eggotti tirigaaru   :buttkick:  :buttkick:

Akko, naadi Telugu medium,  paina meeru raasindi kooda emi samaj avvale

okka mukka ardam kaaledu

Poor people ki grow avvataniki chala opportunities unnai ... blks chala mandi use chesukoru antunna :)

Entire primary education is free upto 12th. Public school districts even provide supplies, books and free meal plans for poor. Some teachers even spend their own money.

College is expensive, but poor and low income families have lot of options with federal grants need based aid and stuff (FAFSA). 

Archived