New Era Starts...!

snvchandu

Isn't English education growing in India since 1950? Why is the economy increasing then? English is helping? Anyways, that's not what I was talking about. There's no other language that can come close to being a link language than English.

BTW, seems you are talking about PETA because of Jallikattu issue. Just in case if you are not aware, UPA Government included bulls in the list of animals that should not be used for performing.

Almost all the foreign NGO's received a shocker in NDA Government. Most of them have their shops closed and the remaining are running with minimal activities. It is more about corrupt politicians and less about mental capacity

It doesn't matter UPA passed a bill.  Western agencies via PETA can penetrate politics and court system to pass laws.

Isn't corruption a part of mental capacity?

> Isn't English education growing in India since 1950? Why is the economy increasing then?

Slow rate since independence with external help and yearning is not growth I am talking.   All countries have grown but on relative basis India growth is lacking

Knowledge systems development is negligible and there is not any original production and contribution.

Eg. An American passenger coming from Spain, will have an easy procedure in his port of entry in America than a foreign passenger.....Same way, a foreigner can not buy agricultural land in India.......All things are not 'Equal'.....

'Equal' in worldly affairs wont exist in most transactions, a  mythical word;  it has not much to do with rationality in day to day activities...

Beautifully expressed.

Mee thought process different gaa untadi brother ... deep in many ways ... 

I'm just glad to have you here  :shakehands:

Please consider visiting chatroom ... lot of fun discussions going on there ... would love to see that side of you.

I don't know what these fancy charts mean ( with 10 minute google, I can present opposing view) ...

Nonetheless ... what have we done on our own? Can we sustain if America and globalization retreats? 

There is a reason Western world is retreating ... it has been a one way street.

Nobody wants to share the collective burden. Everyone wants to have everything ... including freedoms.

Good luck with that.

Beautifully expressed. Mee thought process different gaa untadi brother ... deep in many ways ... I'm just glad to have you here  :shakehands:

Please consider visiting chatroom ... lot of fun discussions going on there ... would love to see that side of you.

అలా  ఏమిలేదు మినియన్ బ్రదర్............. ప్రకృతిలో కనిపించే సహజాలు, నిజాలు,ఆధునిక దైనందిన జీవిత సాగర ఘోషలో మనిషి దృష్టి పరధ్యానమైపోతది, లోపలికి వెళ్తే అందరికి కనిపించేవే.. :shakehands:

ఈ త్రెడ్ లోని కొన్ని మాటలు ఇంగ్లీషులో  జరిగే 'స్పెల్లింగ్ బీ' మీదకు మళ్ళించాయి ఆలోచనను..... ఇంగ్లీషు లోనే ఎందుకుంటది ?  సమాంతరంగా ఒక తెలుగులోనో  సంస్కృతంలోనో ఉంటే ఎలా ఉంటది ? ప్రశ్న మనస్సులో....తరచి చూస్తే....

ఆంధ్రసంస్కృతాలకు ఈ అనవసరపు ఝంఝాటం ఎందుకు?  పలికే విధంగానే రాయటం, భాషలోనే అంతర్నిర్మితం.... స్పెల్లింగ్ కి వేరే పాండిత్యం అక్కర్లేదు....భాషలో లొసుగులుంటేనే ఈ  డొంకతిరుగుళ్ళు, కుంటిదైతేనే గుర్తు పెట్టుకోవటాలు - వృధా శ్రమ(పోలికలో)

To all those who say Indian GDP has to flourish....

Put your hand on heart and think about this... "how many educated(jobless) are moving towards agriculture/animal husbandry??"

Reason: 1. Land cost is sky high

2. People see those professions as cheap

Eppudaithe..... chaduvukoni udyogam lekunda unna vallu farming/animal husbandry vaipu mallutaro.... (don't underestimate, this field has 24x7 demand in market and with educated ones entering the field, you can expect some smart works and new methods.... ) appudu mana GDP nijamga perugutundi.... I mean, mana ground level youth minds set marutundi and that will impact in all chains.....

Appati varaku don't expect miracles.... .5 or .75 growth Tappa ekkuva expect cheyoddu

Archived