IT Raids ...

minion

Who is actually worried about these raids?

Those with black money? Or those who are trying to make a day-to-day transactions?

I have nothing to lose if an IT officer knocks on my door ... 

Its remarkable to see how this whole thing is unfolding ... 

You got to question one thing ... why would Modi make such powerful enemies? 

I'm more convinced about Modi than ever before ... its far reaching in an Indian context ... embrace it 

There is only one way that India can move ahead into the list of may be "reasonably developed countries" and this is by dramatically reducing corruption and black money.

Modi could have planned IT raids earlier and then went for demonetization. Nevertheless this had to happen this way or that way. Small towns and rural sector could have been taken care of with cash supplies, but those are all technical difficulties. 

You never know banks didn't have cash because of the RBI or the bank manager. So, Modi's target would be to expose a whole bunch so, the blame won't be transferred to him. So, some fish small or big are in serious trouble..

Modi is risking a lot, including his life, targeting this monstrous problem.....Only two ways to look at it, basically,a positive move for India, no q about it....Let the man get more energy and strength, to fight these perennial problems of India...Godspeed...

Modi is risking a lot, including his life, targeting this monstrous problem.....Only two ways to look at it, basically,a positive move for India, no q about it....Let the man get more energy and strength, to fight these perennial problems of India...Godspeed...

proved modi has something but just dont know when and how to use

Based on what I know about your beliefs ... you got be on this brother  ... Modi took a big gamble in leveling the field ... I for one appreciate that stand ... 

I never thought a BJP govt would do this ... but, I guess, Modi is showing a different side ... 

Based on what I know about your believes ... you got be on this brother  ... Modi took a big gamble in leveling the field ... I for one appreciate that stand ... 

I never thought a BJP govt would do this ... but, I guess, Modi is showing a different side ... 

This is eventuality brother. It had to be done in the 10-20 years no matter what. BJP seized the opportunity and didn't give it to some one like AAP or congress! 

If BJP didn't do it, someone else will, except they will secure their men before launching any of this..

Archived