TRUMP+OBAMA

Kiran

OBAMA moham lo nethhuti chukka ledu..... looks both are feeling discomfort to praise other....

Make no mistake ....HC may be opponent, but T ran against  O policies, heavily .....disastrous O care to his middle east invasions in syria, lybia, ISIS - policy,  economy,- growth(less than 2%) ...debt of 20 trillion - so many...pretty much every major macro - Weakness in Leadership .

T is anti-thesis of O ..O told in his advocacy for HC in campaign stops in no uncertain terms.....put his prestige on line.....O knows that....severe dent on his regime legacy.. REPUDIATION of O policies. so,.seething anger(inside)

Ottawa (AFP) – Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday he is willing to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which US President-elect Donald Trump has said he wants to change or scrap.

During the campaign, Trump called NAFTA the worst trade deal the United States has ever signed, while proposing protectionist measures to repatriate American jobs lost to free trade.

“I think it’s important that we be open to talking about trade deals,” Trudeau — a fierce defender of free trade, which helps bolster the Canadian economy — told reporters.

“If the Americans want to talk about NAFTA, I’m more than happy to talk about it,” he said, adding that it was important to periodically reassess trade deals to ensure that they continue to be of benefit to Canadians.

Trudeau called the president-elect on Wednesday to congratulate him on his election victory.

--------------------------------------------------(news excerpt)------------------------------

......daarilOki vastaaru......Sherif lo strength unTE...Peace, only through Strength

Russia

In Russia, President Vladimir Putin reportedly offered Trump his congratulations, and “expressed confidence that the dialogue between Moscow and Washington, in keeping with each other’s views, meets the interests of both Russia and the U.S.,” Russia Today reported.

“(Trump) spoke about resuming and restoring relations with Russia,” Putin said, according to CNN. “We understand the way to that will be difficult, taking into account the current state of degradation of relations between the US and Russia…. Russia is ready and wants to restore the fully fledged relations with the US.”

Israel

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu congratulated Trump on being elected the United States’ 45th President. “President-elect Trump is a true friend of the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said. “I look forward to working with him to advance security, stability and peace in our region.”

Mexico

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto tweeted his congratulations to Trump in a string of posts. “Mexico and the U.S. are friends, partners and allies who should continue working for the competitiveness and the development of North America,” he wrote.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chance istE yevannaa  Abuse chEstaaru.........It is not  Mexico's fault(illegal immigration) -  weak US politicians & leaderships  - vote bank politics......Mexico govt kuuDa daarilO ki vastadi...

OBAMA moham lo nethhuti chukka ledu..... looks both are feeling discomfort to praise other....

Dark days for Obama’s White House

“If we let this thing slip and I’ve got a situation where my last two months in office are preparing for a transition to Donald Trump … even going on [your] cruise won’t help me then,” Obama said in an interview with the radio host Tom Joyner. 

“If I’m on the cruise, I might jump off.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------( excerpt)------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ what’s overlooked is the role that Barack Obama did. Remember he said two years ago, I’m not on the ballot, but my policies are. And he got shellacked. And then he said, this year, my legacy’s on the ballot. And, he’s going to lose it. It’s going to be undone, much of it, in the first 100 days, starting with Obamacare. everything that he signed, all the executive orders are gone.

He has left the Democrats in ruins at every level, the governorships, the state houses, the House and the Senate, and now the White House. He’s been a wrecking ball for Democrats. And I think he deserves a lot of the credit for Trump’s victory.”

---------------------------------------------------------------(oped  excerpt)-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country Heading in Right or Wrong Direction

Thirty percent (30%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending November 3.

------------------------------------------------------(poll excerpt )----------------------------

One of the big factors - seven out of ten people thought Country is heading in a wrong direction, Obama got plenty to do with Trump's Victory......It does not hold water, to blame entirely on Hillary, yes, she is crippled with corruption & scandals, still Obama's policies are the big beast in the room, MSM does not want to notice for the debacle, conveniently...

Coming days, weeks and months- make no mistake, Obama's  aids & loyalists will pin this defeat on Hillary Clinton solely....But, she was not the main in-charge of the last 8 years of Leadership for the country....

Make no mistake ....HC may be opponent, but T ran against  O policies, heavily .....disastrous O care to his middle east invasions in syria, lybia, ISIS - policy,  economy,- growth(less than 2%) ...debt of 20 trillion - so many...pretty much every major macro - Weakness in Leadership .

T is anti-thesis of O ..O told in his advocacy for HC in campaign stops in no uncertain terms.....put his prestige on line.....O knows that....severe dent on his regime legacy.. REPUDIATION of O policies. so,.seething anger(inside)

obama ee vishayam lo matuku vanka ledu bro ... he bailed the country out of recession ... negative growth rate nundi positive ki ochindi ante really good and developed country ki 2-3% growth rate is pretty decent IMO

obama ee vishayam lo matuku vanka ledu bro ... he bailed the country out of recession ... negative growth rate nundi positive ki ochindi ante really good and developed country ki 2-3% growth rate is pretty decent IMO

Let me tell you Hello bro.....Do you think, Mccain wont do the same,make no mistake about that.......It is a talking point, thats all....

Last 8 yrs, check the growth.....Overwhelming number of people dont think, the country is heading in right direction, stagnant Economy has a lot to do with that, also dont forget about  Debt - If this is going to go northwards, America will get crippled in no big time.........

All this cable tv noise and msm nonsense is about everything,  but SUBSTANTIAL issues...... MSM  know that  Country's mood is not favorable to the last 8 years of policy........That is the reason, they shifted the attention to superficial and fabricated stuff to divert &  fool the people....

American People proved, that they can cut through the noise, rendered the verdict they deemed necessary, looking at the current policies.......It is overwhelmingly about  Issues,  that pulled the rug under HC campaign(yeah, the corruption & scandals some part too)....Is it her fault entirely, no, she is not the boss of the country for last 8 yrs, as explained in earlier posts...

Ready to Talk NAFTA with Trump - Mexico folds

Despite months of tough talk by Mexican politicians about a potential Trump presidency, leaders are now claiming to be open to changes in NAFTA and trade.

Soon after Donald J. Trump became President-Elect, Mexico’s Foreign Relations Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu said her country was willing to “modernize” the North American Free Trade Agreement, AFP reported.

Ottawa (AFP) - Canada and Mexico agreed Thursday to US President-elect Donald Trump's demand to have a fresh look at their tripartite 22-year-old free trade pact, fearing they could be shut out of the US market.

Trump has claimed NAFTA has taken American jobs and has been one of the worst deals signed by the United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------(news excerpt)-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived