OSHO on ISLAM

Seniorfan

calling osho follower golisoda uncle

yes, right you are UL bro,  GS bro is very big admirer, as noticed from his posts over the time.... This sf bro post is rare seen, probably he might not have come across, interesting to see his take......

Yes Osho had big influence on me, I have some self love in me because of him, he gave me courage to be alone and freedom to love....

He is sex guru or drugs guru... whatever I got benefited by him.. he ducked all religions

he has praise for Muhammad too in other speech...I am not bound by his opinions , I can speak for my self

I have not read Quran or Bible, heard gita though ... I am not an atheist who will belittle religions just for sake of it

But definitely will argue or be satirical if required ...

Even if Islam is erased or Quran is flawed, I have no issues ... It doesn't matter to me, but there are Muslim friends in dB, outside dB and I have not seen a bad Muslim yet. .

So only thing I expect from them is to make some reforms esp regarding womens' freedom and jihad

I just feel sympathetic towards them, they have least freedom

But ISIS etc issues have big political and business angles too

Religion is personal affair and for me organized religion will not work

I feel we should choose our religion rather than being forced into religion by birth

And if someone loves to be atheist or just human he should be allowed

If Islam suffers from jihad, Hinduism suffers from caste... And we are divided by countries, politics , regions, movie actors, sport stars what not

I hope we can see each other without labels... We might love each other more

It  is incumbent upon, we Indians( the great unbroken culture & civilization of the world) to understand all these major religions which are being born outside of India also,not just our paths & products of the land...Not necessary for all of the people, but atleast 10 to 15 % of our great cultural populace got to understand comparatively these faiths around the world at their ROOT, UNFILTERED.....

For that, got to do due diligence,  read Bible, Quran and other relevant books, first hand, from  OUR PERSPECTIVE- the INDIAN OUTLOOK... See  'AS IT IS'....This should be done, not from the borrowed values &  outlooks from Britishers, Westerners(liberal), Middle East etc.....It should be  INSIDE OUT  not other way around....

astOma sadgamaya(Ignorance to Truth), No matter how difficult it is.......

Archived