Simhadri tarvatha... JG tarvatha...

Kiran

Ok, I am enjoying JG success like anything bcoz after long time we are talking about collections and our hero's performance liked by one and all, but the news that Puri might direct next is not going well with some of us. I know Temper started of positive vibes for NTR (can't deny Vamsi's contribution) and he is now very selective in scripts and all that. But ninna evaro ee Simhadri dialogue anna kadi nunchi sudden ga flash back gurthochundi. Hope sense prevails. I might be wrong or right but just wanted to post it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree. After 3 highly intense and emotional movies, I would rather prefer going with some director who can show case Tarak on a lighter side. 

Very happy with the way JG is doing be it with the collections or the performance or the script Tarak is choosing of late. I feel proud to hear from people (neutral audience) about our Tarak's performance and script selection. Hope he continues the same and step forward with lots of precautions.

Proud to be a fan of Tarak. Jai NTR 

Totally agree with this

After such an intense movie like jg which turned out to be blockbuster for NTR now its time for some complete family entertainer

Last 3 movies gave such positive vibes for us in neutral audience for script selection and acting

Puri made this make over which we are enjoying today but i feel after a movie like JG instead of puri some other person who can get family movie with nice humor should direct NTR this makes him more closer to complete section of audience

Yes we are afraid of sentiment

But thats not completely relevant

Puri should direct a movie with NTR probably something like xxxxxx it brings the best of ntr and puri can handle it well and good

But now its not the time post such positive results of JG a family movie will do wonders

Vakkantam OR Tivikram pls. Hope NTR will see this thread

Tivikram ayite business 100 crs datiddi and US lo 4 M vastadi Tivikram 2 + NTR 2

Oka vela Tivikram Mega bajana vadalaka pote Vakkantham best. Story nachakapote vere story ni prepare cheyyamani adagali.

Story writers direct cheste maximum hit avutunnayi

guruji kashtam le bro...story prepare chesi script select seyyali ante minimum 6 to 8 months avuddi....aa tharuvatha movie shooting ki inko 6 months........plus script daggara compromise avvali guruji daggara.

so ippati nundi modaletti 28th ki guruji better emo...27th ki ayithe ee director ayina kick movie lanti entertainer with good music ishte bavundu.

Tarak please do with Trivikram.Oka complete family movie like athadu e tym lo padithe Oka standard set chesesinate aa nxt poori idly do what ever u want.Most of the fans ki trivikram enduku manalni pogadaledu mana dagaraki raledu ane edhi vundatam valla hate chestu vundochu.Stuff vunnodi kosam manam oka mettu digina vache nastam ledu.mana aasthana debut dir anukunna vakkantham ne lagesaru talent vundi ani entho kontha use vundi ani megaaa batchy.Nizam overseas manam weak anna dagara nundi record kotte stage ki vacham. e tym lo Trivikram lanti dir padithe movie hit avvakapoina aa craze aa veru.immediate result rakapoina mana nxt movies meeda impact vuntundi sure ga like what temper and nkp did on JG.Hope u will take a wise decision on this.

Archived