NBK/Tarak ...

minion

why is that? do tell.

Why is it unpleasant to defend what you think? Be honest.

Tell me why you think its unpleasant... I'm willing to listen.

:lol2: obnoxious word meaning Nenu post chesindi .. Meeru use chesina word ki meeku meaning teliyada Enti :blink:

And na laaga Chala mandiki teliaydu ani post chesa ah word ki meaning ..

You're telling me what obnoxious means? I obviously used it in my sentence ... see if you can understand the context.

I don't understand whether you can read/ understand Telugu or not .. So , I am telling last and final time .. I don't know the meaning of obnoxious and I thought there will be some people like me in this DB .. So for them I posted the meaning quoting that word .. This is my intention .. That's what I told you in my above two posts.. If you can understand this .. that should be fine .. If you cannot .. That should be very fine .. Thanks !

I don't understand whether you can read/ understand Telugu or not .. So , I am telling last and final time .. I don't know the meaning of obnoxious and I thought there will be some people like me in this DB .. So for them I posted the meaning quoting that word .. This is my intention .. That's what I told you in my above two posts.. If you can understand this .. that should be fine .. If you cannot .. That should be very fine .. Thanks !

Munna ... you're obviously a Tarak fan :shakehands:  I'm a Tarak fan myself ... not going to engage with fellow Tarak fans  ... my post was intended for someone else ... take it easy, my friend.

minion bro i love the way you interact with people around you. please educate this illiterate. im true N fan. :cheers:

more importantly im transparent

Archived