Kolkata Knight Riders vRoyal Challengers Bangalore

NTRYoungTiger

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King Kohli - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Eater of run-chases and changer of worlds. Need I say more? There's a period in a sportsman's career where he is at his peak, where he has a purple patch. But Kohli has gone beyond all that.

:terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:

King Kohli - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Eater of run-chases and changer of worlds. Need I say more? There's a period in a sportsman's career where he is at his peak, where he has a purple patch. But Kohli has gone beyond all that. 184 on this pitch looked a treacherous task to me, but what did I know! Gayle and Kohli came out firing, in a mood to kill. No one was spared. The fifty came up in no time and Gambhir had no one to go to as even his top bowlers were going the distance. Narine managed to surprise Gayle with one that spun back in to trap him LBW. But nothing changed. AB came out and played a blinder himself, and this pair started from where they had left against Gujarat Lions to hand KKR a humbling at home.

King Kohli - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Eater of run-chases and changer of worlds. Need I say more? There's a period in a sportsman's career where he is at his peak, where he has a purple patch. But Kohli has gone beyond all that. 184 on this pitch looked a treacherous task to me, but what did I know! Gayle and Kohli came out firing, in a mood to kill. No one was spared. The fifty came up in no time and Gambhir had no one to go to as even his top bowlers were going the distance. Narine managed to surprise Gayle with one that spun back in to trap him LBW. But nothing changed. AB came out and played a blinder himself, and this pair started from where they had left against Gujarat Lions to hand KKR a humbling at home.

:terrific: :terrific:

King Kohli - Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. Eater of run-chases and changer of worlds. Need I say more? There's a period in a sportsman's career where he is at his peak, where he has a purple patch. But Kohli has gone beyond all that.

:terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:  :terrific:

Archived