"9 yrs school kid named "Hardhik "

RamaSiddhu J

1915329_1339690722723688_144791647964014

"9 yrs school kid named "Hardhik "who stays in our apartment was murdered for money in ("Olive Hospital ,nalanagar,tolichowki,hyderabad... by the surgeons and anesthesia guy who wanted to make money ! He was wantedly kept for a hand surgery for a small glasscut injury on his hand and was given over dose of anesthesia which lead him to cardiac arrest.. They dint even mention in the death certificate tht cardiac arrest was due to post anesthetia..and they sent the bill msg to his father to pay 87,000/-..! Bloody bastards do u knw how a common man makes his blood earned money to make his family and children happy.. U vanished all the nine years of dreams and memories of thr parents who kept thr one and only son..! How can u make money with ppls lifes.. do u think its a joke??? Hav u noticed ever how a mother cries whn she looses her children.???. hav u ever felt ur moms pain whn u came out of her womb????.. go ask her u filthy recklace rogue..I knw wht answer u giv to the media, police,postmotem,law ..etc u simply bribe them with plenty of money u made like this..! I dont want to make a video bcoz i may get famous but thr kid cant come back.. but u can bribe anyone to b silent right???? I understud tht ths is the present world .. but my advice is everybody get prepared to meet these kind of plenty of cheaters ---FB

Archived