Vaddee Vyaparam in AP

sskmaestro

Vaddi vyaparam lo neetiga durasa lekunda chesey vallu laksha lo oka 10 members untaremo..... Alanti vallu bagundali.....

mee vuddhesam lo durasa antey entha kanna ekkuva ayithe?

Majority vaddi ki icchevallu 24 ke chestharu. Ila call money type 20% kuda vundaru

A valid question by the thread initiator but then no one has given the proper answer, why?, very simple, lack of knowledge. I had been mentioning frequently how pathetic is the functioning of the present TDP govt and the CM

:roflmao:

Ni CBN&AP hatred tho AP state water vadukuntundi papam karnataka annappude I understood why some react like that to you.

Oka roju CBN alternative energy plans workout avadu antavu.next day tune marchi why still Thermal antavu....Ni target matram okkate.

Don't act like a friend and look to stab instead be a foe and use sword

:roflmao:

Ni CBN&AP hatred tho AP state water vadukuntundi papam karnataka annappude I understood why some react like that to you.

Oka roju CBN alternative energy plans workout avadu antavu.next day tune marchi why still Thermal antavu....Ni target matram okkate.

Don't act like a friend and look to stab instead be a foe and use sword

I did not complete my response due to technical problem with the website, I will post my complete response in a minute or two.

A valid question by the thread initiator but then no one has given the proper answer, why?, very simple, lack of knowledge. I had been mentioning frequently how pathetic is the functioning of the present TDP govt and the CM, members on this db mocked, ridiculed and some like Akhil Ch, JVC and few others even used un-parliamentary language but well then I am not one of those who is going to be rattled by these insinuations.

For a state like AP after the bifurcation it requires planning from the macro level but alas, there has been no planning except empty rhetoric and one has seen the scams that have surfaced and the worst being the present one of "Call Money", the subject itself is not new but an age old one which has been going all over India, the issue here is the extent of degradation and the rot that has set in, sexually exploiting women, how is this different from "Nirbhaya", I leave to to the judgement of the readers.

As for what is the solution to this problem, is it rocket science...NO, then why the problem? First, no good team has been organised, both ministerial and administrative and those who are capable in the last one have been sidelined.

I will not pretend that I am the most knowledgeable guy around and present the solution here, the solution to this problem is there and one does not need dig deep to find out.....

I neither have the time nor the inclination to explain everything.....

Have you people ever heard of Dr.Md. Yunus and Grameena Bank....well pl check and you ill find the answer!

mee vuddhesam lo durasa antey entha kanna ekkuva ayithe?

Majority vaddi ki icchevallu 24 ke chestharu. Ila call money type 20% kuda vundaru

I agree that vaddee vyaparam is also a business... Kaani 50k ichi laksha vaddee teskuni kida inka asalu migilindi ani chupinche vallu durasa parulu kaadaa??

ma driver past few yrs nundi vaddi vyaparm chestunnadu

monna saradaga lekka veste 12% intrst ki istunnadu , nenu shock ayya

anta vaddi enti ani adigite , motam amount ichesi per month inta kattamantadu anta , malli valla area lo undvealle tisukuntunaru 

apatikapudu edo avasrm kosam tisukuntunare kani next enta bharam padutundo evaru think cheyadm ledu

ma vadu kuda bank dagara takuva ki loan tisukuni ekkuva intrst ki bayatki istunnadu

chala mandi ilage unnaru

I agree that vaddee vyaparam is also a business... Kaani 50k ichi laksha vaddee teskuni kida inka asalu migilindi ani chupinche vallu durasa parulu kaadaa??

Alanti vaallu thakkuve vuntaru le. Media hadavidi andarini okela chupisthunnaru. And sexual harassment is rare and uncommon. Private lendings ki law theesukuvacchi earnings meedha low taxes pedithe kontha varaku maaravacchu. 10-12% petti malli dhaaniki tax kattali antey adalu jaragani pani.

A valid question by the thread initiator but then no one has given the proper answer, why?, very simple, lack of knowledge. I had been mentioning frequently how pathetic is the functioning of the present TDP govt and the CM, members on this db mocked, ridiculed and some like Akhil Ch, JVC and few others even used un-parliamentary language but well then I am not one of those who is going to be rattled by these insinuations.

For a state like AP after the bifurcation it requires planning from the macro level but alas, there has been no planning except empty rhetoric and one has seen the scams that have surfaced and the worst being the present one of "Call Money", the subject itself is not new but an age old one which has been going all over India, the issue here is the extent of degradation and the rot that has set in, sexually exploiting women, how is this different from "Nirbhaya", I leave to to the judgement of the readers.

As for what is the solution to this problem, is it rocket science...NO, then why the problem? First, no good team has been organised, both ministerial and administrative and those who are capable in the last one have been sidelined.

I will not pretend that I am the most knowledgeable guy around and present the solution here, the solution to this problem is there and one does not need dig deep to find out.....

I neither have the time nor the inclination to explain everything.....

Have you people ever heard of Dr.Md. Yunus and Grameena Bank....well pl check and you ill find the answer!

Highlighted lines...

From the stories going around, sexual exploitation hasn't started in the last 1.5 years. Has been happening for a long while now. Good thing is that it has seen light at least now in AP. (Unfortunately, it would still continue to exist in other parts of the state or country - because they haven't seen light there yet). You would be deceiving yourself, if you think such things happen only in Vijayawada or AP.

Please enlighten me, which capable official is sidelined in this case.

ma driver past few yrs nundi vaddi vyaparm chestunnadu

monna saradaga lekka veste 12% intrst ki istunnadu , nenu shock ayya

anta vaddi enti ani adigite , motam amount ichesi per month inta kattamantadu anta , malli valla area lo undvealle tisukuntunaru

apatikapudu edo avasrm kosam tisukuntunare kani next enta bharam padutundo evaru think cheyadm ledu

ma vadu kuda bank dagara takuva ki loan tisukuni ekkuva intrst ki bayatki istunnadu

chala mandi ilage unnaru

You pointed out couple of interesting lines

1. Atyavasara paristhithi lo mundu venaka alochinchakunda appulu cheyyatam

2. Bank lo loan apply chesi bayata adhika vaddi ki ivvatam

First point ardham cheskovachu... Rendodi edaithey undo _/\_

Runamafi batch lo sagam mandi chestundi ade........

dwakra mahihalki iche money lo sagam mandi kuda ide chestaru bro

inka banks dagara loan tisukuni bayataki 10rs vaddi tippe vallu chala mandi untaru

Archived