WI sinking their ship themselves

sskmaestro

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ante oka time lo ROSE peru chebithene andariki vanuku vacchedi annai....nenu malla cricket follow avvaledu....thanaki emaindi emo kaani sooper bowler le...ABROSE WALSH 10 overs ayyaka figs max 20 runs with 2-3 wickets vundedhi annai......a bow stats anni soofer e le

aa gerome taylor gaadue ndo,fidel edwards endo thu deenemmaa :wall:

aa gerome taylor gaadue ndo,fidel edwards endo thu deenemmaa :wall:

Thats not their fault bro.... quality athletes have moved towards other sports in carrebian as WI cricket board didn't mind about players welfare..

asalu okappudu World No 1 unna team ippudu ela undantey kevalam WI cricket board valla ney...

personalities andarivi bagunnyayi but PACE, RUNUP , LINE AND LENGTH , SWING emi levu...edo vesamu ante vesamu annattu vuntadi

Fast bowlers of Micheal Holding generation used to run uphill and in sand to gain fitness.... eppudu unna WI fast bowlers commitment towards the game is far inferior compared to those Golden era of WI

Thats not their fault bro.... quality athletes have moved towards other sports in carrebian as WI cricket board didn't mind about players welfare..

asalu okappudu World No 1 unna team ippudu ela undantey kevalam WI cricket board valla ney...

idi fact cricket ni kapadukodam lo fail ayyaru aada

Fast bowlers of Micheal Holding generation used to run uphill and in sand to gain fitness.... eppudu unna WI fast bowlers commitment towards the game is far inferior compared to those Golden era of WI

hmmm...also CRICKET is now a batsmen centric game le annai......so one sided sport aipoyindi...i dont believe in this sport anymore.....ilaga BOWLERS are at a huge disadvantage kabatti BOWLERS entha kashtapadina vallu a FORMER GREATS level ki reach avvaleru.....also future lo evaranna BOWLING meeda focus pettali anna ippudu evaru INSPIRE chese bowlers leru for them to take inspiration from......

hmmm...also CRICKET is now a batsmen centric game le annai......so one sided sport aipoyindi...i dont believe in this sport anymore.....ilaga BOWLERS are at a huge disadvantage kabatti BOWLERS entha kashtapadina vallu a FORMER GREATS level ki reach avvaleru.....also future lo evaranna BOWLING meeda focus pettali anna ippudu evaru INSPIRE chese bowlers leru for them to take inspiration from......

cricket entha batsman friendly ga marinaa kuda it takes 1 ball to dismiss a batsman kada bhayyaaa....

IMO, bowler has to be aggressive and smart to dismantle the batsman. take today's example, ABD anthaga scoops/sweeps adutuntey, they didn't bowl at stumps plus they didnt even try slow balls/bouncers to ABD. 

they lack spine in their bowling. A bowler has to inspire himself in the field. 

In Gambhir's won words.... player who is set has to take the responsibility to take the team through!!

If MSD fails to do so, he raises his voice. If he himself fails to do so, he asks to look at his avg.

I also like Gambhir just like you earlier, but after seing his double standards i just changed my opinion. I am not an MSD fan btw, but not his basher as well....

His avg kadhu patnership avg annadu.

lite teskondi annai gambhir ni selfish anukutunnarante inka yem matladalem.

cricket entha batsman friendly ga marinaa kuda it takes 1 ball to dismiss a batsman kada bhayyaaa....

IMO, bowler has to be aggressive and smart to dismantle the batsman. take today's example, ABD anthaga scoops/sweeps adutuntey, they didn't bowl at stumps plus they didnt even try slow balls/bouncers to ABD. 

they lack spine in their bowling. A bowler has to inspire himself in the field. 

entha bowler inspire chesukunna ippdu vunna FIELD RESTRICTIONS and other rules of the game present so many adversities for the bowlers.......1 reason ani cheppanu kaani N nuber of reasons vunnayi GREAT BOWLERS produce avvatledu ante....idhi one of the many reasons anthe....even AUS , NZ , PAK , WI lanti great bowling teams kooda malli a OLDER GEN bowlers ni produce cheyaleka poyindi....it may take time but CRICKET RULES ni amend cheyali

ivala bowling pakkane pedithe BATSEMN CENTRIC GAME aniedi matuku fact of life annai

ABD is the most destructive currently....but Kohli is a much better player when it matters most.....

ABD always failed when it mattered for their team (particularly while chasing in almost all ICC big events....).... So as per me Kohli is better player than ABD...

Archived