Quarterfinal - 4

sskmaestro

nene veddam anukunna....I think bangladesh has a chance there because they got a point yesterday...

Ind vs Bangladesh max avvochu

It finally ends up to those matches between SL, Eng and Ban. 

My senses say we have to beat the English in the quarterfinals after all the noise they have done after that match in 2011 WC is tied

Hope its india vs SL.. Eng are unpredictable, they could spring a surprise on the NZ pitches with their pace battery.. SL are easy to dispose specially in those conditions

They are a lost side when they left out KP. the worst part is Moeen Ali opening instead of Alex hales. I dont think they can handle spin in knockouts. we have to rip the A$$ of the POMS apart in the quarters for all the noise this b@stards had made when we lost tests in Eng

It finally ends up to those matches between SL, Eng and Ban. 

My senses say we have to beat the English in the quarterfinals after all the noise they have done after that match in 2011 WC is tied

anderson swing in wellington....dont want to take any chance :D

I prefer a subcontinent team for qf :D

They are a lost side when they left out KP. the worst part is Moeen Ali opening instead of Alex hales. I dont think they can handle spin in knockouts. we have to rip the A$$ of the POMS apart in the quarters for all the noise this b@stards had made when we lost tests in Eng

True SL are much more stronger mentally, Poms more often than not crumble spectacularly when it matters.. Kani gut feel enduko anpichindi, if the conditions there by chance are a bit nippy then Broad, Anderson, finn and woakes can be super dangerous.. Of course wickets will slow down a lot but aa chance kuda oddu ankunte SL best.. We just won't have any problem in taking them down...

True SL are much more stronger mentally, Poms more often than not crumble spectacularly when it matters.. Kani gut feel enduko anpichindi, if the conditions there by chance are a bit nippy then Broad, Anderson, finn and woakes can be super dangerous.. Of course wickets will slow down a lot but aa chance kuda oddu ankunte SL best.. We just won't have any problem in taking them down...

SL has the nack of coming through the semifinals and making it to finals. it is evident in the last two world cups. IMO they are Gaint killers especially in knockouts. They are my best bet to tie down the likes of SA and NZ in quarters/semis.

let us take on the poms. let it swing. if it swings for them then it will swing for us too. we have good swing bowlers btw. more over our batting wil get plenty of teeth as this tournament progresses and so does the spin bowling and the seam bowling depts.  I want the Indian team to rip the poms in knockouts and literally tell them to fcuk off from the tournament

SL has the nack of coming through the semifinals and making it to finals. it is evident in the last two world cups. IMO they are Gaint killers especially in knockouts. They are my best bet to tie down the likes of SA and NZ in quarters/semis.

let us take on the poms. let it swing. if it swings for them then it will swing for us too. we have good swing bowlers btw. more over our batting wil get plenty of teeth as this tournament progresses and so does the spin bowling and the seam bowling depts. I want the Indian team to rip the poms in knockouts and literally tell them to fcuk off from the tournament

Haha baaga kopam meeda unnaru ga Aala meeda.. Love that fire.. True meeru anattu aithe perfect... SL SA ni lepithe our life will be much easier semis ochaka.. There's a great vibe right now anpistandi team la

my prediction...

Pool A:

Newzealand (A1)

Australia (A2)

Srilanka (A3)

England (A4)

Pool B:

India (B1)

South Africa (B2)

West Indies (B3)

Ireland (B4)

QF 1: A1 vs B4 (Sydney) ----> A1

QF 2: A2 vs B3 (Melbourne) ----> A2

QF 3: A3 vs B2 (Adelaide) ----> A3

QF 4: A4 vs B1 (Wellington) ----> B1

I dont think WI can beat Aus at Melbourne, however i feel SL can beat SA at Adelaide for two reasons, (1) Adelaide has the sub continent conditions plus SL will have the crowd support (2) who else can choke themselves better than Proteas??

so it will be NZ vs SL in semifinal 1(Auckland) and Aus vs Ind in semifinal 2(Sydney). 

it can be anybody's game from there on.

however i feel NZ are hard to beat at home so NZ will beat SL in Semifinal 1 

and

India can beat Australia in Semifinal 2 at Sydney. that Sydney pitch will be similar to Mumbai pitch by the time Semifinal starts.

and the grand final could be Ind vs NZ at Melbourne. hmm... guess who will win ;)

P.S: SL and Ind having toured NZ and Aus respectively just before the WC, can face each other at Melbourne once again in the WC finals. 

my prediction...

Pool A:

Newzealand (A1)

Australia (A2)

Srilanka (A3)

England (A4)

Pool B:

India (B1)

South Africa (B2)

West Indies (B3)

Ireland (B4)

QF 1: A1 vs B4 (Sydney) ----> A1

QF 2: A2 vs B3 (Melbourne) ----> A2

QF 3: A3 vs B2 (Adelaide) ----> A3

QF 4: A4 vs B1 (Wellington) ----> B1

I dont think WI can beat Aus at Melbourne, however i feel SL can beat SA at Adelaide for two reasons, (1) Adelaide has the sub continent conditions plus SL will have the crowd support (2) who else can choke themselves better than Proteas??

so it will be NZ vs SL in semifinal 1(Auckland) and Aus vs Ind in semifinal 2(Sydney).

it can be anybody's game from there on.

however i feel NZ are hard to beat at home so NZ will beat SL in Semifinal 1

and

India can beat Australia in Semifinal 2 at Sydney. that Sydney pitch will be similar to Mumbai pitch by the time Semifinal starts.

and the grand final could be Ind vs NZ at Melbourne. hmm... guess who will win ;)

P.S: SL and Ind having toured NZ and Aus respectively just before the WC, can face each other at Melbourne once again in the WC finals.

NZ ae place la ochina will play in NZ only quarters la ani vinna donno enta correct oo ani

QF ki Qualify ayye vaallu max in order:-

Pool A:
Australia (A1)
Newzealand (A2)
Srilanka (A3)
Bangladesh/England (A4)

Pool B:
India (B1)
South Africa (B2)
West Indies (B3)
Ireland/Pakistan (B4)

QF 1: AUS vs IRE/PAK (Sydney) ----> A1-AUS
QF 2: NZ vs WI (Wellington) ----> A2-NZ
QF 3: SRI vs SA (Adelaide) ----> B2-SA
QF 4: BAN/ENG vs IND (Melbourne) ----> B1-IND

SF 1: AUS vs SA in Sydney (QF1 vs QF3)

SF 2: NZ vs IND in Auckland (QF2 vs QF4) 

Final: Any of 4 teams has chances to make it to Final.

QF ki Qualify ayye vaallu max in order:-

Pool A:

Australia (A1)

Newzealand (A2)

Srilanka (A3)

Bangladesh/England (A4)

Pool B:

India (B1)

South Africa (B2)

West Indies (B3)

Ireland/Pakistan (B4)

QF 1: AUS vs IRE/PAK (Sydney) ----> A1-AUS

QF 2: NZ vs WI (Melbourne) ----> A2-NZ

QF 3: SRI vs SA (Adelaide) ----> B2-SA

QF 4: BAN/ENG vs IND (Wellington) ----> B1-IND

SF 1: AUS vs SA in Sydney (QF1 vs QF3)

SF 2: NZ vs IND in Auckland (QF2 vs QF4) 

Final: Any of 4 teams has chances to make it to Final.

aus adelide lo and nz weelingden lo fix quarters

manam B1 aite SL tho Sydney lo

B2 aite AUS tho adelide lo vundachu

B2 aithe Australia thoni etluntadi.. A1 or 2 ayna kuda B4 or 3 thoni aadtaru and manam on way to be B1 so ela chusina no chance..

India vs SL/ENG fix

Australia thoni semis la fix mostly at Sydney

B2 aithe Australia thoni etluntadi.. A1 or 2 ayna kuda B4 or 3 thoni aadtaru and manam on way to be B1 so ela chusina no chance..

India vs SL/ENG fix

Australia thoni semis la fix mostly at Sydney

If AUSTRALIA qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 20 March, regardless of where AUSTRALIA finishes on the Pool A table.

If NEW ZEALAND qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the Wellington Stadium on Saturday 21 March, regardless of where NEW ZEALAND finishes on the Pool A table.

Archived