Rhabasa Subtittled?

jjake

Does anyone know if Rabhasa will have subtitles on overseas prints? I am going to the premier show in Minneapolis tonight subtitled or not (of course!) but I have some friends that WOULD go if subtitled. Thanks everyone!

Not sure about it.....but in cinemark it is listed as not subtitled....we can get to know after first premier in London...may be in 3-4 hours....

Thank you I will check back in a couple hours then. I have also e-mailed the promoters here so hopefully I will find out in time to get more friends to come tonight.

Does anyone know if Rabhasa will have subtitles on overseas prints? I am going to the premier show in Minneapolis tonight subtitled or not (of course!) but I have some friends that WOULD go if subtitled. Thanks everyone!

ekkada bro undedhi Minneapolis lo?

Thank you I will check back in a couple hours then. I have also e-mailed the promoters here so hopefully I will find out in time to get more friends to come tonight.

I hope it is subtitled.....producers previous movie is subtitled ofcourse it is his son's movie....

I hope it is subtitled.....producers previous movie is subtitled ofcourse it is his son's movie....

sis not bro :P

Sister bhayya. She is a big fan of Tarak Anna. Aame american so Telugu antha baaga raadu :)

Aavidha American annai...abhimani show lo Ntr vachinappudu video lo vastundhi ga

Hoo avnaa. Good to hear. 

Archived