need some info

sskmaestro

These days we are seeing lot of posts on desi cows and their importance.

please post with frankness.... how many of you want to own the best desi cow in terms of milk yield?

if any one of you have one please post... i just want to collect info and form a group.

thank you.

brother....please see this information...it should be useful to you..

1235439_10201739783357416_1719035381_n.j

the formula used for nan by nestle is been critically acclaimed through out the world -- the issue is with the cost ...400gms packet costs 420Rs......i have spent allmost 5000Rs per month per child...

boycott was launched in the United States on July 7, 1977, against the Swiss-based Nestlé corporation. It spread in the United States, and expanded into Europe in the early 1980s. It was prompted by concern about Nestlé's "aggressive marketing" of breast milk substitutes, particularly in less economically developed countries (LEDCs), which campaigners claim contributes to the unnecessary suffering and deaths of babies, largely among the poor.[1]Among the campaigners, Professor Derek Jelliffe and his wife Patrice, who contributed to establish the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA), were particularly instrumental in helping to coordinate the boycott and giving it ample visibility worldwide.

Nestlé's marketing strategy was first written about in New Internationalist magazine in 1973 and in a booklet called The Baby Killer, published by the British NGO War On Want in 1974. Nestlé attempted to sue the publisher of a German-language translation (Third World Action Group) for libel. After a two-year trial, the court found in favour of Nestlé because they could not be held responsible for the infant deaths 'in terms of criminal law'.[18] Because the defendants were only fined 300 Swiss Francs (just over US$400, adjusted for inflation[19]), and Judge Jürg Sollberger commented that Nestlé "must modify its publicity methods fundamentally", TIME magazine declared this a "moral victory" for the defendants.[20]

Recently a nutrition supplement called Pediasure ( which is again nestle product ) has been extensively marketed in India....  which is nothing but flavored powder with growth harmones.

Has anyone noticed Indian kids recently on TV ads and Movies .. including Telugu movies.. they look so obese ..  old movies like 80's movies lo observe cheyyandi .. kids used to look so lean 

just 20 yrs lo entha change .

brother....please see this information...it should be useful to you..

1235439_10201739783357416_1719035381_n.j

Brother,

I am from Eluru only :) actually I regularly visit that gosala. there are no quality cows there. but yes it is a good gosala. which shelters the cows that look a bit weak. i lkike their concept.

but like minded people should form as a group, get some really good breed cows and start raising them. in another 10 years or so, with ten people to start with, the no of quality cows will go upto 100 good cows atleast. if people go for technology and inseminate female sperms, then the number will go upto 200-250 fantastic cows...

I am one of those enthusistic guys. will look to form a group by 2020. vision 2020  :smoke1:

Brother,

I am from Eluru only :) actually I regularly visit that gosala. there are no quality cows there. but yes it is a good gosala. which shelters the cows that look a bit weak. i lkike their concept.

but like minded people should form as a group, get some really good breed cows and start raising them. in another 10 years or so, with ten people to start with, the no of quality cows will go upto 100 good cows atleast. if people go for technology and inseminate female sperms, then the number will go upto 200-250 fantastic cows...

I am one of those enthusistic guys. will look to form a group by 2020. vision 2020  :smoke1:

I would be immensely happy to join in your group brother...Please add me in...

Archived