Hollywood Movies

Kranthi

Juice (1992) - Crime

Movie is about how the young black guys in Harlem get involved in a murder spree. A must watch movie to have a glance on the lifestyle of black guys in crime. Available on Netflix

Edited by kurnool NTR

On 3/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Kiran Edara said:

My movies list watched so far in 2020

1917 - One of the best war movies with excellent cinematography. 👌

Bad Boys For Life – Best revised film of any series I have watched. 👌

Dolittle – Heard the original film is good one, but this new makeover doesn’t satisfy much, but watchable for time pass. 👎

Just Mercy – Real story drama film. Watch out for performances of Jamie Foxx & Michael B. Jordan. 👍

The Gentlemen – Confusing back and forth screenplay, but when everything is played out it feels good. Somewhat boring in first hour. 👍

Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey – Good compliment film for Joker, nothing much to say. Too much of sadist behaviors. 👍

Sonic: The Hedge Hog – Nostalgic, one of the best executed childhood characters. Fun watch. 👌

Call of the Wild – First act is interesting but as movie goes on it gets boring. Easy one-time watch. 👍

Onward – another great movie from Pixar/Disney. 👍

The Hunt – Another sadistic movie touching many sensitive topics in American thought process. 👍

Men In Black International – worst revised film of best film series. 👎

Pokémon Detective Pikachu – Good watch. 👍

What Men Want – Plot was great, but film lost somewhere in the middle. 👎

The Front Runner – Real story drama film. Huge Jackman is great in the character. Good watch. 👍

The Report – Drama film based on real events. Good watch. 👍

Okja – didn’t connect much with that huge pigs, but underlying story of questioning today’s food industry is good. 👍

Unthinkable – Another sadistic interrogation film. Watch out for Samuel L. Jackson. 👍

Shaft – Time pass stuff, nothing great. 👎

The Talented Mr. Ripley – Slow movie but has many layers in the character of Ripley. Young Matt Damon did good. 👍

Alita: Battle Angel – Very good execution of live-action motion capture technology, great visuals but lacks the plot/screenplay. Time pass watch. 👍

Second list of movies watched in 2020:

The Irishman - watchable for legendary casting & direction but too slow and very long. 👍
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Crazy concept for that time. watch it for Jim Carrey & Kate Winslet. 👍
Mystic River - very good suspense thriller movie 👌
The Platform - good concept and bad ending 👍
Top Gun - one of the best tom cruise's movie. 👌
The Town - great crime thriller movie (watched it again). 👌
Salt - another crime, suspense, thriller. Jo 😘 good watch. 👌
Angel Has Fallen - I don't know why they keep on renewing it, this series lost on me. this is better than last one London has fallen. 👎
Road to Perdition - watched it again, brilliant movie.  👌
Upgrade - one of the decent Sci-Fi movie. good watch. 👌
Good Boys - kids + adult comedy, doesn't seem funny at all.. I'll pass if I have to. 👎
Aftermath - based on true events, slow but watchable. 👍
Rambo: Last Blood - disappointed for the expectations but considering the factors and age, easy watch. 👍
Code 8 - sci-fi + mutant powers, time pass watchable. 👍
Outlaw King - based on historical events, more drama less war. Good watch. 👍
Extraction - did not like it, too many miscasting and no feel to it. 👎
Bad Education - based on true story, drama/little comedy, good watch. 👍
Downton Abbey - don't know why ratings are high, movie is too too slow, couldn't even concentrate to watch full movie. skippable if not interested in dramas. 👎
Ready or Not - good movie with so many thrilling moments. good watch. 👌
Public Enemies - watched it again, biographical crime drama. brilliant actors Johnny Depp & Christian Bale.  👌
Selma - based on true story, watchable. 👍
Trumbo - biography, Bryan Cranston did fantastic job. great movie not boring at all. 👌

Edited by Kiran Edara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:49 AM, NAGA_NTR said:

Artemis Fowl (2020) OK film

choosentha sepu baagundhi, Climax tarwata em ledhu anipinchundhi, 2nd Part kosam waiting

Compared to books this is worst bro (books are too good), if you are free read them, or listen to audiobooks. If you want audiobooks let me know I will share on Gdrive

8 hours ago, MaheshN said:

Compared to books this is worst bro (books are too good), if you are free read them, or listen to audiobooks. If you want audiobooks let me know I will share on Gdrive

Study Books ayithe OK, novels Story Books inthavaraku alavaatu ledhu

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 6:09 AM, NAGA_NTR said:

Study Books ayithe OK, novels Story Books inthavaraku alavaatu ledhu

Yes. It takes time to get into novels but you will love it once you start. If you are interested you can listen audiobooks. I can give you a torrent to download audiobooks

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 9:41 AM, MaheshN said:

Yes. It takes time to get into novels but you will love it once you start. If you are interested you can listen audiobooks. I can give you a torrent to download audiobooks

I'll give a try then, DM me for Audio Books