Movie Which You Liked the Most This Year?

RamKe

So Far? Of all the ones released?

I'd have to say Mirchi For Me.

It was a refined version of Brindavanam, and Dhammu.

The content had no depth, and it wasn't really innovative.. but the overall package came out well.

The dialogues were top class.

The way the BGM elevated the many ordinary scenes was amazing. DSP rocks with his catchy tunes. 

Prabhas has amazing screen presence, and he proved how style can enhance a film with substance. 

Baadshah Pakkana Pedithe....

Vishwaroopam baaga Nachindhi.....Next Comes SVSC......Ofcourse Mirchi also Gud.....

Vishawaroopam chudaledu.. didnt watch GJG either

Baadshah peddaga emi nacheledu. The 50 mins leading up the interval were hell for me. The audience also nearly fell asleep. This was on the 1st day btw. 2nd half was fun.. but nothing too interesting. A rehash of old scenes. Predictable. Repeat value ledu. Movie left me disappointed in alot of ways. 

SVSC had a ton of good scenes, but unbearable cliche/silly scenes between. Movie parts ga nachindi.

Mirchi just 1 week back choosa! content normal!

but the way he catches and projects the emotions simply :super: B

I agree. Koratala Siva rocked in his presentation.. and the way he used prabhas.

Vishawaroopam chudaledu.. didnt watch GJG either

Baadshah peddaga emi nacheledu. The 50 mins leading up the interval were hell for me. The audience also nearly fell asleep. This was on the 1st day btw. 2nd half was fun.. but nothing too interesting. A rehash of old scenes. Predictable. Repeat value ledu. Movie left me disappointed in alot of ways. 

SVSC had a ton of good scenes, but unbearable cliche/silly scenes between. Movie parts ga nachindi.

I am Highly Satisfied with Baadshah Movie....In 1st Weekend Itself Saw the Movie 6 Times....May be Only NTR is Enough for me for Watching the Movie....Rest all things COmes Later...

Archived