Kautilya's Arthashastra,The Mahabharata,The Ramaya

antha kaalam glorious past cheppukuni bathikeddam mastaru

I dont ever live in the past.....I see glory even now........India always trying to emerge like a sun, breaking the shackles of darkness.........You name any field, there are Indians who are excelling.....I see no reason to be pessimistic about the Future of our society....Brahmi-2.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont ever live in the past.....I see glory even now........India always trying to emerge like a sun, breaking the shackles of darkness.........You name any field, there are Indians who are excelling.....I see no reason to be pessimistic about the Future of our society....

Meeru Bhagavanthudi gurinchi chepu tha anna,quarter isthey vastha......More than 90 percent people in villages dangerously addicted to alcohol,and plzz do not even ask me about urban landscape Brahmi-2.gif

Meeru Bhagavanthudi gurinchi chepu tha anna,quarter isthey vastha......More than 90 percent people in villages dangerously addicted to alcohol,and plzz do not even ask me about urban landscape

alcohol kochchina thippala idhi.....karma....Brahmi-2.gif

alcohol kochchina thippala idhi.....karma....

Alcohol tho paatu dhaani sisters kooda.....rampant decline in morals.....u name it.....

Gandhi eppudu oka aadadhi ardha raatri swathantram gaa ee desam lo thiruguthundho,appudu manaku freedom vachinattu annadu....

Day time aa thirigay paristhithi laadhu ladies ki Brahmi-2.gif

Alcohol tho paatu dhaani sisters kooda.....rampant decline in morals.....u name it.....

Gandhi eppudu oka aadadhi ardha raatri swathantram gaa ee desam lo thiruguthundho,appudu manaku freedom vachinattu annadu....

Day time aa thirigay paristhithi laadhu ladies ki

every society will have its own self-correcting mechanism..........and life obviously doesn't keep going linear.....it moves around in cycles....this applies to societies too....societies rise...fall....rise again...in the process they will retrospect after reaching a certain stage of degradation and will take appropriate self-corrective measures,,,,,.the ills that bothered us yesterday, many not be there today...the ills that bother us today may not be tomorrow again naa....Brahmi-2.gif

Dhanvine bro.... I feel the same way sometimes like you..... may be you see aberrations more in cultural ways, I do see that.......Also see in Abstract ways also, the beat is missing......I tell you what I mean that....

Searching and coalescing to Truth ......Urge to go for Truth... Seeking Truth.......is missing in every part of life in the bulk of the population, relations, transactions etc.......Malice, Greed etc. dousing those urges to pursue Truth....

Sometimes it is suffocation, not finding enough Oxygen.......nenu chEppEvi Jagan, YSR la dhaaka nE chuudakkarledhu........Immediate vicinity, surroundings, neighborhood .......everywhere.... aa vidham gaa.....

But I am with you totally .....Do not think that feeling, which appears as 'Frustration' to you in your expression, is a negative thing......It is not...

Okappudu manadi knowledge driven, well structured and advanced society manadi....

Aaa taruvatha em jarigindo cheppanakkarledu... So sad to see India in this status...

There is a tendency to think too much among ourselves ... and about ourselves. Please feel free to explore.

every society will have its own self-correcting mechanism..........and life obviously doesn't keep going linear.....it moves around in cycles....this applies to societies too....societies rise...fall....rise again...in the process they will retrospect after reaching a certain stage of degradation and will take appropriate self-corrective measures,,,,,.the ills that bothered us yesterday, many not be there today...the ills that bother us today may not be tomorrow again naa....

ok Brahmi-2.gif

Dhanvine bro.... I feel the same way sometimes like you..... may be you see aberrations more in cultural ways, I do see that.......Also see in Abstract ways also, the beat is missing......I tell you what I mean that....

Searching and coalescing to Truth ......Urge to go for Truth... Seeking Truth.......is missing in every part of life in the bulk of the population, relations, transactions etc.......Malice, Greed etc. dousing those urges to pursue Truth....

Sometimes it is suffocation, not finding enough Oxygen.......nenu chEppEvi Jagan, YSR la dhaaka nE chuudakkarledhu........Immediate vicinity, surroundings, neighborhood .......everywhere.... aa vidham gaa.....

But I am with you totally .....Do not think that feeling, which appears as 'Frustration' to you in your expression, is a negative thing......It is not...

200 percent annai...

ok....

There is a tendency to think too much among ourselves ... and about ourselves. Please feel free to explore.

Orion bro......I do see what you are trying to say......Even though it may appear close, but it only reflects about some blogs, FB pages , some discussions etc.........May be true, but that is only replica of very very minute sample in size.....

Think about whole of India......It is more of a Self Esteem problem now, than Arrogance......

Will put in a line or two about that...... yevadO bureaucrat vachi yEdhO ivvakapOthe LIFE ledhu, anni kalpinchaali, somebody has to do something....ilanti tendencies......

oka sweet gaa vundE lie, rumor nE nammudhaam anE naijam.......nijaaniki daggira gaa vundhaam anE thapana lEkapOvatam......Life activities meedha control lEkapOvatam....It is always somebody's fault....

inka Image problem kuuda.....aa praantham pEru Hollywood andhuku pettukunnaaru.... yendhuku vachina Bollywood lu, Tollywood lu....why?

anni manchi gandhapu chEtlE kaavalsina pani ledhu.......marri chettu ayina.....the best avvachu in that utility... manchi needa ivachu.....

itlaa.....It is more of a Self Esteem problem than Arrogance...... :shakehands:

Orion bro......I do see what you are trying to say......Even though it may appear close, but it only reflects about some blogs, FB pages , some discussions etc.........May be true, but that is only replica of very very minute sample in size.....

Think about whole of India......It is more of a Self Esteem problem now, than Arrogance......

Will put in a line or two about that...... yevadO bureaucrat vachi yEdhO ivvakapOthe LIFE ledhu, anni kalpinchaali, somebody has to do something....ilanti tendencies......

oka sweet gaa vundE lie, rumor nE nammudhaam anE naijam.......nijaaniki daggira gaa vundhaam anE thapana lEkapOvatam......Life activities meedha control lEkapOvatam....It is always somebody's fault....

inka Image problem kuuda.....aa praantham pEru Hollywood andhuku pettukunnaaru.... yendhuku vachina Bollywood lu, Tollywood lu....why?

anni manchi gandhapu chEtlE kaavalsina pani ledhu.......marri chettu ayina.....the best avvachu in that utility... manchi needa ivachu.....

itlaa.....It is more of a Self Esteem problem than Arrogance...... :shakehands:

I know what you mean brother :shakehands: Its more of what I observed over the years than what I'm willing to accept. I'm part of it brother. Humility is a lost art in Indian society ... in general. Richest Indian (Ambani) sees himself showing his wealth as an indication of power or strength ... building biggest/highest palace for his wife in Mumbai. Then again, I wouldn't know what it all means ... I'm just a peasant. But, life afforded me the opportunity to see the world ...

Archived