Please comment honestly

dusukochadu

I wish I knew what you're talking about bro. You want TDP to be in congi's postion? in a losing situation after being in power for 2 terms? I don't get it.

Mari literal ga theesukoku bhayya....saying abt 2009 election result....manam govt form cheyali, ysrcp opposition, cong last position like prp

Nenu ee DB lo 3 years nundi unnanu, mostly vere sections lo post chestanu.

But I need a honest opinion about this, unduke idi naa first post ee section lo.

State lo oka kotha party vachinappudu, andari chupu daani meede untundi. Escpecially chala kalam

power lo leni vallu aa party loki velte, renewed energy tho pani chesi pedda position kotteddam ani

chustaru.

Same happened with PRP in last elections and repeating again with YSRCP now.

State lo janalu free money ki alavatu paddaru, anduke YSRCP ki antha popularity vastundi coastal areas lo.

Telangana lo etu regionalism main factor ga undi, so TRS will take major share.

Ilanti samayam lo TDP chances enti?

Naa opinion lo state will go towards a hung in next elections.

Prathi elections ki ila oka kotha party vachi votes divide cheste, inka TDP paristhiti enti?

Honest opinions, please.

It will be a hung assembly going by the current scenario, what happens in 2014 depends upon the then prevailing scenario.

People tend to have "herd mentality" which is something very similar to a 'Drunk person" just as you cannot reason with the latter as long as there is hangover!, you cannot reason with "herd mentality". Any forecast at this point of time would be mere speculation.

As some one said long long ago "Forecasting is easy, as long as it is not about future!"

Evadiki vaadu game start chesamanukuntunnaru kani jagan gaadi game lo andaru players ani telusukoolekapothunnaru

adi telusukuni vaadi vyuhaalni bhedistee TDP surely wins in next election

Well said, unfortunately TDP is not concentrating on the strategy being played by YSRC, is there no one in TDP who knows to play "Chess"?

Evadiki vaadu game start chesamanukuntunnaru kani jagan gaadi game lo andaru players ani telusukoolekapothunnaru

adi telusukuni vaadi vyuhaalni bhedistee TDP surely wins in next election

Its not that simple (I wish it was). Eventually, its going to be in the hands of the voters ... and where they want to take our future.

Lets take the stand ... every vote counts. Focus on the voters who you can convince and the like minded. We have limited resources. Lets focus on converting them to votes ... including those lazy asses who agree with us but don't want to get up on election day ... drive/ride them if you have to.

Its not that simple (I wish it was). Eventually, its going to be in the hands of the voters ... and where they want to take our future.

Lets take the stand ... every vote counts. Focus on the voters who you can convince and the like minded. We have limited resources. Lets focus on converting them to votes ... including those lazy asses who agree with us but don't want to get up on election day ... drive/ride them if you have to.

Orion, taking into consideration the present scenario, it is not "evolution" which will change the mind set but "revolution".

Orion, taking into consideration the present scenario, it is not "evolution" which will change the mind set but "revolution".

Unfortunately, that revolution is entirely tied with money ... and we as a party don't have a lot of it brother.

telangana lo naa guess on TDP... software and families votes ekkadiki povu for sure.. perhaps this is called loyality amidst the regional ferver.. educated youth... min 50% vasthayemo.. women.. a good 40% alteast or more if crocodile tears of jaggu and family are not believed.. inka migitha vaati gurinchi I don't know and can't say

Archived