calling US batcheyyyy

gutta_NTR

They are saying that Obama lost the debate, what do you say about that?

:) ... there is no winner or loser yet..when the votes are cast and the new president is elected that is when u will see the winner... till then more power to those debates.....

:) ... there is no winner or loser yet..when the votes are cast and the new president is elected that is when u will see the winner... till then more power to those debates.....

What I was saying was that people are saying that Obama was not prepared and that he hurt his reelection chances.

akkai nuvvu gobbamma supporter vaa :blink:

not exactly but I liked some things he did in the past 4 years and i think he clearly knows what he is thinking .... I am not against romney but honestly I do not like republicans dat much... neither can do any good to us..so am least worried abt who gets elected...but if I have to pick one, will go for obama....

not exactly but I liked some things he did in the past 4 years and i think he clearly knows what he is thinking .... I am not against romney but honestly I do not like republicans dat much... neither can do any good to us..so am least worried abt who gets elected...but if I have to pick one, will go for obama....

okok

Archived