CBN free and frank with Tv9 Murali Krishna

ILLUMINATI

never been so eager to click on a video link before ... and I wasn't disappointed.

CBN did very well (even though that TV9 guy tried his best to corner him many times). He has vision, and is passionate. Someday, I hope people of AP understand him. He is not about making money for himself ... if he had chosen that path, there is nothing in his path that could have stopped him from being the richest politician in India. Even as an opposition leader, he could have struck deals with YSR ... I'll guarantee you, YSR would have loved to make those deals with him. But CBN chose not to exercise that ... and he and TDP are being punished for that. May be someday, people will understand him.

You see ... the fact that we were within 1% of power tells me society is not bereft of passion and integrity ... not corrupt as a whole. There is hope. I ... like CBN ... more than willing to stake on people with better judgement. Time will tell.

It's HIGH TIME that people should realize the importance of living life on ethical grounds..

Very sad to see people with a mindset saying.. " I would rather be an opportunist and float than going down with principles around my neck”

They are already seeing the ill-effects in there daily lives now for not abiding by principles, But still they are in no mood to change there thought process

Please remember that "TIME IS SUPREME" -- ll KAALAM EVA BALAVAN KARTHA ll , only TIME will teach you the lesson, but in a HARDER WAY this time around if you don't change the approach.

Archived