Which Caste does orphans come under??

aswan

vallu andaru mohan babu school lo join avthaaru yemoo :dream:

School education okay..but when they write public exams...I personally feel that they should be reservation before SC/ST/BC/Minority as they don't have any property of their own...But our govts don't do such noble things as they aren't a significant vote bank...shame on them...

interesting question.. default ga OC lo pedatharemo

But they don't know which caste they are from...and they will be seen as one from upper castes then...But in reality..they are behind SC/ST/BC...so there needs to be a change in policy when it comes to them...

But they don't know which caste they are from...and they will be seen as one from upper castes then...But in reality..they are behind SC/ST/BC...so there needs to be a change in policy when it comes to them...

but.. in which one would they be moved... these groups may object i guess.. so OC seems the easier route.. or der cud be some exceptions for caste column in their case...

but.. in which one would they be moved... these groups may object i guess.. so OC seems the easier route.. or der cud be some exceptions for caste column in their case...

Emo..I donno exact solution..From what i read in web..I came to know that they will be given surnames in orphanages and based on their surnames only..their castes are decided...some thing like that...But I don't agree with it at all...Govt needs to find a solution for them..Though they aren't part of their vote bank politics...

Emo..I donno exact solution..From what i read in web..I came to know that they will be given surnames in orphanages and based on their surnames only..their castes are decided...some thing like that...But I don't agree with it at all...Govt needs to find a solution for them..Though they aren't part of their vote bank politics...

strange :blink:

nice topic..there should be some good solution for this problem.

Kani mana country lo inka birth certificate 100% mandatory kaledu...so there are good chances for a crowd of ppl who wants to claim reservation bluffing they are orpahns..

Everything is possible in India

nice topic..there should be some good solution for this problem.

Kani mana country lo inka birth certificate 100% mandatory kaledu...so there are good chances for a crowd of ppl who wants to claim reservation bluffing they are orpahns..

Everything is possible in India

:iagree: with you.. :)

But SC/ST has to provide certificate of their caste which they cannot do.... :)

MRO certificate ee kada kaavalsindhi caste niroopinchadaniki.....in case they dont have birth or admission sort of certificates....orphan takes the caste of adopted...he will be registered as adopted by the orphanage owner at least...so he will have a guardian and guardian will have a caste....

MRO certificate ee kada kaavalsindhi caste niroopinchadaniki.....in case they dont have birth or admission sort of certificates....orphan takes the caste of adopted...he will be registered as adopted by the orphanage owner at least...so he will have a guardian and guardian will have a caste....

What about govt orphanages??

Archived