Devineni Ramana

Vijayawada Devineni bros may be little bit refined deterrent version from Ranga Radha batch........ but they are not anywhere close to 'Rythu vaari '......get it.....

Like I said these nandigama bros......are far more refined and working for party sincerely........based on their public approval from the constituencies......

Devineni Murali reached some image heights in certain periods of time.....

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its true brother...ituvanti campaigns nadusthaane untaai....oka leader manchi gurinchi cheppukunnatte...parallel ga chedu kooda nadusthaane untundhi....but ultimately Leader ane vaadu vaatilni adhigaminchi raavalsindhe ani naa abhiprayam....Uma aa rakanga vachchaadu ane naa bhavana..

Good or Bad leader that is different issue bro......

First one has to attach him killing his family member for getting a seat...... Entire public was seeing....Party was seeing.....Media....TVs...Newspapers...Govt. officials.....Medical Doctors ...... all these have to be involved in the conspiracy.....to suppress the Truth......think ......how far we have to leave the 'Train of Evidence'......to believe these kind of stories....lot of Wild goose chasing.......

Good or Bad leader that is different issue bro......

First one has to attach him killing his family member for getting a seat...... Entire public was seeing....Party was seeing.....Media....TVs...Newspapers...Govt. officials.....Medical Doctors ...... all these have to be involved in the conspiracy.....to suppress the Truth......think ......how far we have to leave the 'Train of Evidence'......to believe these kind of stories....lot of Wild goose chasing.......

manushula swabavala batti, paristhutulu batti rakarakala voohagaanalu vasthaane untaai brother.....common man will never know the truth...

nee antha edagalaada laadhu lay saami blessme.gif

They didnt know you are probing there to learn something new......What I say Sampath bro is.... what ever you know.... is the news pretty much the TV, Media, officials, doctors, even TDP party knows.......Those bros are indulging in mystery stuff, none of us can believe and rely based on the tragic events happened about 8 yrs ago........

They didnt know you are probing there to learn something new......What I say Sampath bro is.... what ever you know.... is the news pretty much the TV, Media, officials, doctors, even TDP party knows.......Those bros are indulging in mystery stuff, none of us can believe and rely based on the tragic events happened about 8 yrs ago........

Adhi kaadhu annai power kosam sontha vadhina praanaalu kooda theeyagalaru ani anokootam,naa burra ki thatta laadhu annai....asala aa angle lo polaadhu naa thought process....Probably i was too naive Brahmi-4.gif

Koddi mandhi ki pani yemi vundadhu......bro......

I dont know if Balayya, NHK, CBN would have been in about less than 1 km distance of the place of Death of Annaay NTR, we would be hearing that.....these guys might have involved in the death of NTR..... that kind of situation if we have to take everything in to consideration without discretion......

We might not even know.....some detractors already might have pumped up above kind of smears in to circulation and in to the stream.......

How far we have to consider....is the Discretion based on facts available.....evidence......any credible information etc....

Ramana Katti lanti candidate....very dynamic, handsome and charismatic leader from Krishna District....athanni politics lo paiki teesukochchndii CBN ee.....He proved his worth and the trust CBN placed on him....Krishna zilla politics lo athi takkuva time lo prominent figure ayyaadu...he got control over almost the entire district within a very short span of time......

Very true. My babai Ramana pakkane vundevadu. Murali and Paritala Anna were great assets to TDP. Murali was a god antaru. Very untimely death.

Adhi kaadhu annai power kosam sontha vadhina praanaalu kooda theeyagalaru ani anokootam,naa burra ki thatta laadhu annai....asala aa angle lo polaadhu naa thought process....Probably i was too naive Brahmi-4.gif

See the above post I put bro.......when once removed from Facts and Evidences....... where is the end for Speculations? or Smears........you see what I am saying...

Koddi mandhi ki pani yemi vundadhu......bro......

I dont know if Balayya, NHK, CBN would have been in about less than 1 km distance of the place of Death of Annaay NTR, we would be hearing that.....these guys might have involved in the death of NTR..... that kind of situation if we have to take everything in to consideration without discretion......

We might not even know.....some detractors already might have pumped up above kind of smears in to circulation and in to the stream.......

How far we have to consider....is the Discretion based on facts available.....evidence......any credible information etc....

correct brother meeru cheppindhi...itlaage pasa leni vaadhanalu vasthaa untai....For example, ikkada mana brothers kontha mandhi JP Congress agent antaaru, dhaaniki emanna circumstantial evidence undhaa......undadhu....but they take the convenience....manushulu nachchithe Ayya antaaru...nachchaka pothe nee ayya antaaaru....ultimately it is public perception that matters....

Very true. My babai Murali pakkane vundevadu. Murali and Paritala Anna were great assets to TDP. Murali was a god antaru. Very untimely death.

Murali kaadhu brother...ikkada jarige topic Devineni Ramana gurinchi....propably Ramana ani type chese badulu Murali ani type chesinattunnaru...

Devineni Murali was also another dynamic leader with a short life...

correct brother meeru cheppindhi...itlaage pasa leni vaadhanalu vasthaa untai....For example, ikkada mana brothers kontha mandhi JP Congress agent antaaru, dhaaniki emanna circumstantial evidence undhaa......undadhu....but they take the convenience....manushulu nachchithe Ayya antaaru...nachchaka pothe nee ayya antaaaru....ultimately it is public perception that matters....

Fitting yaada ettalooo,aada yettesaaru gaa meeru funny75-o.gif

If I remember right I think this marriage happened because of Ramoji Tata. Ramana's FIL was a CA with Ramoji. With out permission, CA took 2 cr from Ramoji. Ramoji went to Ramana for settlement. Ramana went to CA's house saw his daughter and fell in love. She transformed Ramana into a better human being. From a violent man to a person the whole society fell in love.

I know it is easy to get mix up......some folklore and nostalgia......

Paritala and his family fight against .......the NarayanaReddy and Chennareddy clans.....was born out of necessity.......there was different tenor and purpose for the clashes at the root....

This Ranga and Nehru clans .....it is different thing altogether.....more personal in the nature than other in the roots......

But who can penalize our bros for some harmless Indulging......

Murali kaadhu brother...ikkada jarige topic Devineni Ramana gurinchi....propably Ramana ani type chese badulu Murali ani type chesinattunnaru...

Devineni Murali was also another dynamic leader with a short life...

Corrected

If I remember right I think this marriage happened because of Ramoji Tata. Ramana's FIL was a CA with Ramoji. With out permission, CA took 2 cr from Ramoji. Ramoji went to Ramana for settlement. Ramana went to CA's house saw his daughter and fell in love. She transformed Ramana into a better human being. From a violent man to a person the whole society fell in love.

Love story undhi ani nenu vinna brother...

I know what you are saying bro.......

Kaani mee example..... JP, YSR hatya lo Jagan tho kalisadu .......ani mudi pedithe......yevaranna ante ...... We know that should fall in this above zone.......Conspiracy......

For JP's affiliations, relationships with Sonia, his association with YSR........etc are all on Public domain........

JP's double statements.....about TDP.......his careful treading with Congress is also in the public domain.....with YSR, even now Jagan also his careful word gimmicks ........is also on public domain.....

I understand your loyalties...... I guess now , you might even scold your cousin or brother if they do the similar things with YSR and Jagan.........but would not openly condemn what we consider ' Immoral act' by JP.

JP is lucky to have that kind of loyalty......

But your agreeing of Character assassination that too like a Murder...with in own family member is falling under a conspiracy......I agree..

Love story undhi ani nenu vinna brother...

Lavv story ante edho sinemallo maadiri Duets untaaya endhi masaab..Brahmi-4.gif

Ramana chaala baguntaadu...Super Handsome...ee videos lo choopinche dhaanikanna chaala chaala baguntaadu...manishi kooda chala dynamic nature..ultimately..she fell in love with him...

He went back to Tata with his love story and invited him to the wedding. Tata did not go to the wedding because of the CA but blessed the couple on a different occasion. He even joked nenu nee pelliki 2 cr gift ichcha already. Forgot his 2 cr.

From Nandigama to Vizag - there are lot of Ramana followers in business today according to my Babai.

Lavv story ante edho sinemallo maadiri Duets untaaya endhi masaab..

Ramana chaala baguntaadu...Super Handsome...ee videos lo choopinche dhaanikanna chaala chaala baguntaadu...manishi kooda chala dynamic nature..ultimately..she fell in love with him...

aavida ni laapukelli pelli chesukunnadani vinna mestar Brahmi-4.gif

I know what you are saying bro.......

Kaani mee example..... JP, YSR hatya lo Jagan tho kalisadu .......ani mudi pedithe......yevaranna ante ...... We know that should fall in this above zone.......Conspiracy......

For JP's affiliations, relationships with Sonia, his association with YSR........etc are all on Public domain........

JP's double statements.....about TDP.......his careful treading with Congress is also in the public domain.....with YSR, even now Jagan also his careful word gimmicks ........is also on public domain.....

I understand your loyalties...... I guess now , you might even scold your cousin or brother if they do the similar things like YSR and Jagan.........but would not openly condemn what we consider ' Immoral act'.

JP is lucky to have that kind of loyalty......

But your agreeing of Character assassination that too like a Murder...with in own family member is falling under a conspiracy......I agree..

JP YSR hatyalo Jagan tho kalisaadu ani evaranna anukunte navvukunta brother...

JP congress agent ani evaranna anna atlaage navvukuntaa....public domain lo anni baagame...even your views and my views...but that cannot be altogether construed as Truth..

I need not declare my loyalties brother..I know where my loyalties are......I need not declare them time and again...I dont need some judges to ratify my loyalty...

I just told here what I heard about Ramana's wife....might be true or might not be true....there is equal probability for both...

I understand bro..........In essence thats where we differ with JP.....his views, ideology, thinking, associations, affiliations wont match with what he says......

As a True life long TDP followers......we believe TDP is a Good force who is fighting against the most egregious criminal forces like YSR and Jagan.......even losing lives.........sacrificing families....lifelong securities.......

JP differs with that account of TDP.......It is True one way or other.........We only have beef with JP and his conduct.......more on Values.........not a problem with his loyal fans.......

aavida ni laapukelli pelli chesukunnadani vinna mestar

aavida istapadindhi...teesukelli pelli sesukunnaadu...athaniki unna background ki...meedha unna criminal cases ki aadapilla tallithandrulu entane oppesukuntaara masaab..Brahmi-4.gif

I understand bro..........In essence thats where we differ with JP.....his views, ideology, thinking, associations, affiliations wont match with what he says......

As a True life long TDP followers......we believe TDP is a Good force who is fighting against the most egregious criminal forces like YSR and Jagan.......even losing lives.........sacrificing families....lifelong securities.......

JP differs with that account of TDP.......It is True one way or other.........We only have beef with JP and his conduct.......more on Values.........not a problem with his loyal fans.......

You hold any view about JP..its your personal opinion and I respect that brother...

I come from a family of TDP leaders, who just not sit at the edges but keep fighting for upholding the values TDP stood for..sacrifing many things and without any expectation of rewards..Obviously, I too wish TDP to succeed but at the same time also keep an open mind and wish to see other good forces emerging. I dont want to make any comparisons between JP and TDP, being aware of both their capabilities, strength and caliber, I am also conscious of what to expect from them and what not to...

The standards are set for TDP especially Moral and Profound Consequential issues....

Most Charismatic Personality and Messenger in '09 in AP........Impeccable Personality.......Tremendous Success Story in Personal life....Family life.....Political life...not many people did what he did with Challenges of multiple varieties...... Junior NTR........

One small mistake....not by him....one of his confidant.....a person who did a movie...... embraced Jagan for a moment........

What is the Reaction......Tremors in Teludesam party.....Anguish....... Big Commotion......Big Debate... Raging emotions......Inferno..........still going on.........

What it tells? People think it is a problem.......No .....It is the Moral Strength of this TeluguDesam party........Vykthulu kaadhu......Viluvalu mukyam.......Manasa Vacha nammina Entity........

Now look at why we condemn people like JP or LSP...... Check their acts...their conduct...... Can entire setup matchup with the Integrity of JR NTR .....his Life....his struggles....his family challenges....his career achievements....his talents....his honesty......his sincerity...... we are putting him on Hotseat.......why? why?

If one understands the gravity of this......they will Understand the Strength of Telugudesam party and Moral Value........for those who wont, it might appear even like Congress or YSRP........

Archived