Devineni Ramana

Thats why I get a laugh when I saw kavuri sprinkling about some myths about Annaay's(character ) in a interview last year.......

kulam peru cheppukoni.......dabbu sampaayinchataaniki .....ye panaina chese ee Tavva batch ...... pure selfish creatures....

naakenaa annai reply ichindi ??

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your love for Annaay is without blemishes.......But we do not need to give unfound credit to annaay....not needed....Devineni(nandigama batch) are more refined and younger batch to the Vijayawada's(Nehru) crude version.......being the helping hands like most of the youth around those times for Nehru.......they plunged in to politics......TDP was automatic choice credit their earlier affiliations, affinities, similar political views, anticongress communities.... etc......

So thats the picture.....short on drama....close to reality.....

very less knowledge about Krishna old politics bro..but dont know why...mana DB lo chaala discos jarigay...CBN second level leaders ni ekkuva tayaaru cheyaledu ani...aa disco denilonu eeyana peru raaledu..thats how logically I was supposing that he was NTR's pic...full credit to CBN(based on SRK bros post) for this...very happy too

kaani annagaaru power loki raagane oopukuntu vachi party lo cheri collar egaresi manaki party ki bad name techaaru kada annai kondaru

Andhuke naaku yekkuva istam vundadhu bro.......itlanti batch TDP ki bad name techevallu......ooriki talking yekkuva.......yevadiki annam pettaru.....adhe propagate chesaru....taruvatha generations ki kuda.......nothing wrong in being conservative having affinity.......

These guys are all negative way.......Talk a lot ....do nothing...... alienate lot of good folks.......extras........even today you see that culture........they are bad for TDP.....(less number though.....but still have to say that).....

kaani annagaaru power loki raagane oopukuntu vachi party lo cheri collar egaresi manaki party ki bad name techaaru kada annai kondaru

aa peru kuda cheppandi...if its indirect attack on CBN please ee disco vere chota pettukundam..chetta discos ikkada vaddu...

this post is for you only if u are targetting CBN else sorry

Kodali vaariki antha scene undhi ani nenu anukovatam ledhu chandu bhayyoo....He doesn't have a brain of his own...

Devineni Uma is potential candidate who can take control of the district once we come back to power....But that is also doubtful...ee saari mana SIMHA bariloki diguthundhi Krishna ninchi...

anthey antaava... mee gudivada vodi gurinchi neekante baaga yevar septhar le.. balayya digithey matram... naa saami ranga... jkxb3k.gif

very less knowledge about Krishna old politics bro..but dont know why...mana DB lo chaala discos jarigay...CBN second level leaders ni ekkuva tayaaru cheyaledu ani...aa disco denilonu eeyana peru raaledu..thats how logically I was supposing that he was NTR's pic...full credit to CBN(based on SRK bros post) for this...very happy too

Its not about credit..Sumanth bro....just few things.....it serves well staying close to Facts.....may not be eye catching.... ......

aa peru kuda cheppandi...if its indirect attack on CBN please ee disco vere chota pettukundam..chetta discos ikkada vaddu...

this post is for you only if u are targetting CBN else sorry

FYI cbn gaaru eppudu kulam peru cheppukuni collar egaresina sangathana kaani charitra kaani ledu in fact saamajika nyaayam CBN paatinchinantha chakkagaa ee nayakudu kooda paatinchaledu ee nature ki meeru ee peru pettukuna sare i dont mind

FYI cbn gaaru eppudu kulam peru cheppukuni collar egaresina sangathana kaani charitra kaani ledu in fact saamajika nyaayam CBN paatinchinantha chakkagaa ee nayakudu kooda paatinchaledu ee nature ki meeru ee peru pettukuna sare i dont mind

+1

perlu veste clarity undedi ga

You are right........Both of TeluguDesam Leaders so far.....Annaay NTR and CBN........never did this kind of politics....

Just want to point out some freak things .....some .Netizens and TV news consumers believe......I will tell you one short one......

We all know PRP and YSRP ......deliberately at Party(Agenda...Theme ) level..... did an doing that kind of divisive tactics.......

A naive person few days ago.....may be he is watching too much TV ......watching YouTube comments ...may be idealistic more than needed......may be sheer ignorance........

Attributing TDP in the same bracket as YSRP and PRP.......

TDP in its 30 years of existence never believed and practiced Global level..... this kind of narrow things......(dont count all the local equations, village level, fans, jealous people talks, reactions, youtube retorts ....that kind of stuff)........Coolly this person mixing TDP with those kind of parties all in the appearance, that he is broad minded.....etc.....

Makes no sense.......

Let me tell you one hard truth......

There is no such thing as taking control over total district.......that was never the case....especially here.....it is sort of' Urban legend'......

Even for Annaay.......This is the place Annaay(even though it is native district) was given least assistance.... relatively from leaders of Farming communities especially.... ...a bit less percentage wise ...if not from the masses...........most of them have well trenched in Congress and didnt want to part ways........

bhaya...agree with you that even anna garu less assistance .... but i feel having district level conntrol is always good.. its like having first level management under the senior management.. annitiki party leader daggariki vellatam impossible,,, plus the local cadre gets some sort of strengthy feeling that there is some one to take care of them very near to them .. that will give them a lot of energy day to day...

bhaya...agree with you that even anna garu less assistance .... but i feel having district level conntrol is always good.. its like having first level management under the senior management.. annitiki party leader daggariki vellatam impossible,,, plus the local cadre gets some sort of strengthy feeling that there is some one to take care of them very near to them .. that will give them a lot of energy day to day...

You are right bro....In a Ideal way......to manage it is very efficient.........but in Politics....especially this region.....lot of selfish Individual agendas....more than one can anticipate......so this is evident here....not that it wont existed in ATP when Paritala kind of taking charge....they do exist even in that scenario.......but here more......

Some individuals doing,trying to develop and catering to different power centers. for their own selfish reasons, nothing in the interest of Party as Main ........more prevalent here....in that way......

kodali feru yethite naa meedha andaru ila fadifoyarendhi.. idhi kodali meedha afanammakama??? leka vaari snehitulu sannihityam meedha kofama??

basic ga dist level leader ayye antha leadership skill levu...snehala sangathi entha takkuva matladite antha manchidi

basic ga dist level leader ayye antha leadership skill levu...snehala sangathi entha takkuva matladite antha manchidi

agree.... 2 times district lo manchi gelupu gelisadu... budhi ga unte manchi value vachedhi.. ee groupism la tho unna image ni kooda fogottukunaad.. but ippatiyaina telusukunte manchidi.. calibre undhi ani matram nammutunna...

Archived