Will U Vote for Lok Satta

Jaitra

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tappadu.. LSP valla TDP ke loss ekkuva.. but.. longrun lo LSP ideology TDP portray cheyagaligithe it will retain its votes i guess

LSPki constitution thappa ideology ledu....2009 election tharvatha ciru...2014 tharvatha JP...jump into cong....he would have made more influence if he is not in politics...

LSPki constitution thappa ideology ledu....2009 election tharvatha ciru...2014 tharvatha JP...jump into cong....he would have made more influence if he is not in politics...

tough to believe it would happen.. i feel he would rather seek political exile rather than merge into any..

decentralization of power annadani gurinchi matladataru.. vch seems very practical and most efficient method for development to me..

edo mana dwaara ee deshaaniki koddiga benefit ane oka aasha..

Kaani, meelanti chaduvukunna vaalu LSP ki vote veyyadam valla, TDP votes split ayyi..forevr Congress will continue inj power.

Is this the benefit to the country, you are talking about?

Raajakeeya akrama sambandhala donga chaatu Rathi lo nunchi puttinavi ee party lu.......Blast their empty political rhetoric, illuminating their immoral births and dealings to unknown people.......dont ever let them take a falsifying moral standings, with the kind of their histories....not anymore. Rest will take of it self.

Raajakeeya akrama sambandhala donga chaatu Rathi lo nunchi puttinavi ee party lu.......Blast their empty political rhetoric, illuminating their immoral births and dealings to unknown people.......dont ever let them take a falsifying moral standings, with the kind of their histories....not anymore. Rest will take of it self.

:super:

Kaani, meelanti chaduvukunna vaalu LSP ki vote veyyadam valla, TDP votes split ayyi..forevr Congress will continue inj power.

Is this the benefit to the country, you are talking about?

ila ani vote veyakapoina congress power loki vachina sandarbhalu unnayi kada...

maximum janala ki LSP ki vote veyadam waste anna feeling pothe LSP will come.. even otherwise my vote will be LSP.. if LSP is not contesting then it would be TDP ofcourse

CHSRK gaaru.. mee opinion kuda share chestaraa pls.. w.r.t thread

so far JP ki vote eyyaledhu brother...But I have liking for JP and I feel he is sincerely contributing his bit for the better of polity. His credentials are impeccable so far. ..He needs to be more and more hard-hitting still and until and unless he does that I find it hard to imagine a long-political career ahead of him...

so far JP ki vote eyyaledhu brother...But I have liking for JP and I feel he is sincerely contributing his bit for the better of polity. His credentials are impeccable so far. ..He needs to be more and more hard-hitting still and until and unless he does that I find it hard to imagine a long-political career ahead of him...

agree for each word

Archived