HI BROTHERS AND SISTERS

RAJESH_MUNI

It is a happy moment to share with you all.I got a job in cognizant in Chennai location in the platform of C,C++ and LINUX and they offered me 6.5lacs package.Taking name by name firstly i would like thank Uravakonda sreenivas garu who guided me and asked me to work hard and filled the confidence by his motivative and inspiring words.

CHSRK ANNA:He is the one who will be happy if rajesh gets a job as he never wants any person to be fell in trouble.i can say proudly that ee peddhaiayna blessings naku thodu aiyi job vachey dhantlo help ayiyai.

RAKESH ANNA: Prathi okkaru nanu blame chesthuntey rajesh evarini patinchoku ne pani nuvu cheskuni po ani naku dharyam chepi neku free training eepasthanu rajesh anni cheparu hatsoff to you anna.

RAJASEKHAR:eepatiki naku job openings pampisthu naku challa support echaru.sir i never forget your help.

RAM HARISH:Epudu ping chesina eppudu matladukuna na job gurinchi gurthu chesthu nanu alert chesina uncle.Harish i cannot forget your affection towards me.

KD NO.1:Anna me smiles tho naa kattalu gurinchi anukshanam gurthu chesaru anna and nanu awake chesaru anna.thanks for everything.mee threads chusi i mean replies chala funny ga untai challa navukuney vadini.

TEJU:anna mee blessings and parokshnaga me involvement in my crucial times is really acceptable anna.iam really thank full to bro.........

RAZZNTR:Even i irritated him calling at late nights he never refused to help me.i developed a knowledge in java because of him as he sent me all the faqs which are very important to my carrier.

GOLDENSTAR:Bro....really thank full to for all the support which you have given me.i need you support for some more time.i will meet you in chennai.

DOTU:sir mancho chedo meeru naku chesindhi na manchikey ayindhi.na dream nerverindhi.iam thank full to you.

IAM THANKFULL TO ALL THE DB MEMBERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

Sorry if i have forgotten any one else.but still iam feeling very happy that with all your blessings everything will be fine in future.please bless me.i need your blessings.thank you one nd all.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C, C++, Linux meedha Rajesh... :shakehands:

nenu long back naa M.tech project ki sambandinchina Simulation work C lo programming sesaa...ofcourse evado Fotran lo raatthe nenu daanini C lo ki tarjuma sesa.... :peepwall:

atta gani emanna job lo doubtlu vatte nannadaga maaka rajesh.. :run_dog::run_dog: naaku ippudu andulo ABCD lu kooda gurthu levu.. :rolleyes:

Archived