Wish tarak wud see this thread ( Updated)

suduko001

First things first

1) Congratulating tarak on success of brindavanam

2) I want to see tarak as Uno-Numero position , I have these suggestions for you

1) Please take care of dances . To be honest , Dances in Adhurs , Bd are not on par

with kantri , YD . Give chances to fresh choreographers . My personal Opinion :- Dont work with Raju Sundaram

2) Fights - Adhurs n BD fights are worst . Expecting sensible fights while using minimuum ropes n graphics . My Personal Opinion :- Dont work with Ram-Laxman

3) Would love to see with any of these directors asap :

1) Sukumar

2) Bhaskar

3) 3vikram

4) Chandra Sekhar Yeleti

5) Dev katta , Sekhar Kammula

4) Try avoiding working with directors repeatedly.

In order to entice A+ audience , Youth(Esp Hyd) , Teenage Girls : (To be frank cherry , AA , Mahesh have got an edge over you @ this point) I want to tell these things as a true honest well wisher who flunked Inter exam , BitSat exam just to see your movie on the first day .

1) Try avoiding these blood kinda dialogues in movies .(Please change these deep rooted - stereotypes among these audience )

2) You are getting fans round the globe , You need to take care of looks( Weight) , hair , dress (not on par with cherry , AA , Mahesh now ).

3) You should have admit the fact that you have undergone Lipo . @ Yd You didnt admit that . You said you went to gym n all . People played some pranks about this coz you have undergone lipo is open secrete . You admited it later . (Just one istance , I want to see you a gentle -man kinda image like hrithik carries . These kinda things may hurdle it .)

4) I am damn shocked with your statement that you wont try experimental movies. Give a second thought about it , You surely need to do some movies . I personally like Aarya2 , Vedam . Would die to see in such realistic experimental movies unlike routine dramatical movies like BD. I am not saying abt commercial Success.

5) Dont Project directors like V.V Vinayak as top directors , he is yet to be prove a lot .

6) Lastly I want to say one suggestion that Dont label all of your fans as nandamuri fans . This is the point at which you are getting new fans while running towards Numero- one. Being a fan does not imply that he likes Sr.Ntr , Nbk , NHK , NKR . I understand you have lots of love , respect towards your family . Dont link those emotions at all the times . To all other people you may differ with this opinion , I am not belittling any N family hero here .

Emotions (like love towards sr,babayi) antha ekkuva ga public ga cheppakundata untey better ani na opinion . N fans ani mari ekkuvaga label cheyyakudadhu ani antunna I am not saying dont use ani .. I strongly remember srihari words @ BD audio , manaki andhari fans kavalai ani ..I am not talking about percentages . I am telling again I am only concerned with certain section of people which I already mentioned . I am not expecting them to be a fan , but atleast one should not show mistakes against tarak interms of everything . Practically impossible , can work towards minimizing it . North Indians see tarak on/of screen they should struck with 'awe' in looks also . Should take suggestions from his friends like siddu . I am speaking with pragmatic mouth . If you(other ppl here) shun away your emotions aside for a while , you can understand my intense feelings behind it . Even if you dont get it , I am not bothered :).

Even if tarak doesnt see it I wont bother ... I know there will be one day I will do a lunch / dinner with tarak . Thats one of my check-lists-before-I-die. I wud tell on that day you had given me lots of inspiration how a man can cross over many hurdles , from economic status of bourgeois to shitty affluence . To be honest bourgeois childhood is the reason why I felt one of the reasons lagging behind AA,Mahesh,Charan,Prabhas @ dress , hair . People here please dont say like dont compare ani .. He should be Complete (without any flaws) in terms of Everything . I can understand your support towards tarak because of love . But Dont condone his -ves my dear friends !!!!! ..

All of my above points are connected with only certain section of audience encompassing A+ , Teenager girls , Youth (Hyd native ) , Skeptic intellectual youth (including IIT ,NIT , US etc.,)

I am not doting my love towards tarak unlike everyone . I just want you to be accepted by as much people as you worth it . I believe you are unlimited in this regard .

On a bottom note I congratulate you for all the accomplishment insfar . I believe , the purpose with which your mom has kept in mind while you are growing .. is already over . Everything from now is a bonus .

Other people may also give your suggestions in this thread . May be I am wrong But I want to say all this .

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

experimental movies cheyali kani Aarya-2, Vedam lanti kadu...naku telisi antha chettani experiment anaru....

coming to MAss people ntr edge kadu everest compare to RC and Mahesh....

NTR has to do a complete love strory and has to take care of Hari stlye and Dressing...

regarding Dances prathi cinema ki YD laga cheyalanti chetadu but after accident enthina kontha gap avasaram....

You are really a true fan and well wisher of NTR brother...I would say this is the best post I have ever seen from a fan in our db from the bottom of the heart

Hope NTR would see this and give a second thought on experimental movies and also on the other things you mentioned...

People talked a lot about NTR's dances in Adhurs & Brindavanam but I feel they are way below par to NTR's talent (I liked Yuvakula manasaina though)...he defnitely should take care of his dance directors...most of these compositions are fast and dumbo leg movements but grace is missing

Anna NTR is considered as one of the best actors in India because of the movies like Mayabazaar, Missamma, Raktasambandam, Malleswari, Patalabhairavi, Seetharama Kalyanam & and many other great movies...I don't think he would have become great if he would have sticked to only powerful roles...

First things first

1) Congratulating tarak on success of brindavanam

2) I want to see tarak as Uno-Numero position , I have these suggestions for you

1) Please take care of dances . To be honest , Dances in Adhurs , Bd are not on par

with kantri , BD . Give chances to fresh choreographers . My personal Opinion :- Dont work with Raju Sundaram

2) Fights - Adhurs n BD fights are worst . Expecting sensible fights while using minimuum ropes n graphics . My Personal Opinion :- Dont work with Ram-Laxman

3) Would love to see with any of these directors asap :

1) Sukumar

2) Bhaskar

3) 3vikram

4) Chandra Sekhar Yeleti

5) Dev katta , Sekhar Kammula

4) Try avoiding working with directors repeatedly.

In order to entice A+ audience , Youth(Esp Hyd) , Teenage Girls : (To be frank cherry , AA , Mahesh have got an edge over you @ this point) I want to tell these things as a true honest well wisher who flunked an exam just to see your movie on the first day .

1) Try avoiding these blood kinda dialogues in movies .(Please change these deep rooted - stereotypes among these audience )

2) You are getting fans round the globe , You need to take care of looks( Weight) , hair , dress (not on par with cherry , AA , Mahesh now ).

3) You should have admit the fact that you have undergone Lipo @ Yd during at that time only . You admited it later . (Just one istance , I want to see you a gentle kinda image like hrithik carries . These kinda things may hurdle it .)

4) I am damn shocked with your statement that you wont try experimental movies. Give a second thought about it , You surely need to do some movies . I personally like Aarya2 , Vedam . Would die to see in such realistic experimental movies unlike routine dramatical movies like BD. I am not saying abt commercial Success.

5) Dont Project directors like V.V Vinayak as top directors , he is yet to be prove a lot .

6) Lastly I want to say one suggestion that Dont label all of your fans as nandamuri fans . This is the point at which you are getting new fans while running towards Numero- one. Being a fan does not imply that he likes Sr.Ntr , Nbk , NHK , NKR . I understand you have lots of love , respect towards your family . Dont link those emotions at all the times . To all other people you may differ with this opinion , I am not belittling any N family hero here .

All of my above points are connected with only certain section of audience encompassing A+ , Teenager girls , Youth (Hyd native ) , Skeptic intellectual youth (including IIT ,NIT , US etc.,)

I am doting my love towards tarak unlike everyone . I just want you to be accepted by as much people as you worth it . I believe you are unlimited in this regard .

On a bottom note I congratulate you for all the accomplishment insfar . I believe , the purpose with which your mom has kept in mind while you are growing .. is already over . Everything from now is a bonus .

Other people may also give your suggestions in this thread . May be I am wrong But I want to say all this .

Wonderful and very fresh my Brother.

Most of your points are on target.

Fights with Tarak have to be sensible. Not too many zimmicks.

Dances are not at Tarak's standards in recent Adhurs and Brindavanam. But you cant expect every film

to be out and out dance hightlighted movie. Minute suggestions are not worth in terms of taking space and their influence on total output.

(cameraman etc). Tarak looks and fitness those kind of issues and similar stuff are major I feel.

The real problems about dances are not only the dance masters its Tarak's fluctuating weight too. For him to be at his best he has to be

in tip top condition physically, he is 6 to 7 kgs over now. Its all about body balance and how much weight you carry on legs. You can carry weight as long as its muscular and lean body mass. The chubby looks, double chins dont cut out for campus or global audiences, I agree with you.

You put forth a lot of worthwhile issues and presented very honestly. I commend you on that.

yes Tarak is becoming true global symbol for the Telugu culture and movies. He has to carry himself in good in Fashion too, his off screen

dressing and physique. Some people might say he is simple in the similar lines of Rajini off screen.

But being an avid fan of Sr. NTR I want to tell you, off screen or on screen what ever the situation or time, legend NTR had a strong

attitude that he wanted to look good. Not many actors or stars have that quality. He knew is a show man too. Even in Fans group photo

also I have not seen Sr NTR in a improper posture or in so so kind of dressing. He always wanted to stand out, yes off screen too.

I want to add some more thoughts to this thread, as it go along with all the inputs from our beloved fellow Fans adding to this.

Tarak Annaki anni telusu anduke different movies teesadu.

Example:Rakhi, Adurs lo chary, Brindavanamlo loverboy, yamadhongalo yamudi acting, Shakti also is different movie

Compare to earlier movies now tarak is looking very nice.

and one more thing don't compare our TARAK to dabba heroes like allu, cherry(e cherrygadu inka 2 moviese chesindi andulo okati flop inkokati MD that movie is hit because of rajmouli but our case is different ye directortho aina hit icche heroes unnaru ante adi mana Nandamuri heroes. asalu a cherry gadi cinemaki yevaru produce cheyyaru cheste a allugade cheyalli leda nagababu cheyyali. kani NTRni nammukoni cinemani produce chestunnaru ante just thing about our tarak anna's image), mahesh.

Note : Floplo leni herolo evaru leru.

Sorry if it hurts u

have to admit and accept everything...

(1) hair style change cheyadam kastam.. but danini consistent ga maintain cheyali

(2) have to give chance to new choreographers to see some fresh choreography

(3) powerful roles, sentiment, comedy anni chupinchadu.. migilipoyinadi okkate..b out and out love story tarak should work with any one of the directors u mentioned above

(4) different movies ante brindavanam lantivi kadu.. brindavanam tarak ki different ga vuntundi anthe.. but different movie brindavanam kadu.. jananiki ala anipinchaledu.. different ante experiments cheyali.. (image ni drushtilo pettukuni)

(5) costumes.. yenni try chesina kottaga vuntunnayi tappa trend ni create cheyaleka potunnayi.. need to take care on that.. mahesh pokiri, chiranjeevi indra, nagarjuna manamadhudu lanti constumes trend set chesayi.. alanti trendy ga vunde costumes tarak try cheyali.. avi easy ga city youth ni katti padesthayi..

anyway nice thread.. ivi yeppudu nenu tarak ki cheptune vuntanu via twitter.. share this topic via twitter also.. he will surely take a look ont his...

(1) hair style change cheyadam kastam.. but danini consistent ga maintain cheyali

(3) powerful roles, sentiment, comedy anni chupinchadu.. migilipoyinadi okkate..b out and out love story tarak should work with any one of the directors u mentioned above

(4) different movies ante brindavanam lantivi kadu.. brindavanam tarak ki different ga vuntundi anthe.. but different movie brindavanam kadu.. jananiki ala anipinchaledu.. different ante experiments cheyali.. (image ni drushtilo pettukuni)

(5) costumes.. yenni try chesina kottaga vuntunnayi tappa trend ni create cheyaleka potunnayi.. need to take care on that.. mahesh pokiri, chiranjeevi indra, nagarjuna manamadhudu lanti constumes trend set chesayi.. alanti trendy ga vunde costumes tarak try cheyali.. avi easy ga city youth ni katti padesthayi..

anyway nice thread.. ivi yeppudu nenu tarak ki cheptune vuntanu via twitter.. share this topic via twitter also.. he will surely take a look ont his...

Nenu 'A' family ni flow lo add chesinatlu .. nuvvu kuda add chesavaa enti ?? Inka nayyam Indra lo meesalu baaga trend set chesayi ani analedu :wall: :wall:

Nenu 'A' family ni flow lo add chesinatlu .. nuvvu kuda add chesavaa enti ?? Inka nayyam Indra lo meesalu baaga trend set chesayi ani analedu :wall: :wall:

appatlo mass areas lo baga popular ayyayi aa shirts.. naku kuda oka shirt vundedi appatlo teenage lo :peepwall:

Mahesh pokiri k kani siru indra trend set chesaya :laughing: :laughing: ...siru gadu parama bokka costumes lo inka PK gadi kushi costumes trend create chesayi kani siru gadu jagga bokka...

Archived