Wish tarak wud see this thread ( Updated)

suduko001

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To JJake

1) Try avoiding these blood kinda dialogues in movies .(Please change these deep rooted - stereotypes among these audience )

Words relating to blood , heritage should not be used anymore . As they became trites @ ntr movies . These kinda dailogues bring an image of some stereotypes .

Dont Project directors like V.V Vinayak as top directors , he is yet to be prove a lot .

Top comes with relative factor . There are some really great directors better than him . I am just representing voice of one certain section best to my knowledge

I just want to stress here that Tarak should only consider his Telugu speaking audience when deciding what kinds of films he makes (and his own creative and professional desires)

The section of crowd I am talking about is also part of Telugu speaking audience :) Thats why all this vehement concerns

To Jakke

You should have admit the fact that you have undergone Lipo . @ Yd You didnt admit that . You said you went to gym n all . People played some pranks about this coz you have undergone lipo is open secrete . You admited it later . (Just one istance , I want to see you a gentle -man kinda image like hrithik carries . These kinda things may hurdle it .)

To Jakke

You should have admit the fact that you have undergone Lipo . @ Yd You didnt admit that . You said you went to gym n all . People played some pranks about this coz you have undergone lipo is open secrete . You admited it later . (Just one istance , I want to see you a gentle -man kinda image like hrithik carries . These kinda things may hurdle it .)

but he is doing workouts now... :D

yes., he is doing gym and work outs for his next films.. even in brindavanam u could clearly observe it.. :shakehands:

He revealed that sudden weight - loss is result of his work outs @ gym .Its not true . He should have admit that he have undergone lypo to reduce weight during that tym only . He didnt admit ani anthey . Many people commented on his statements

He revealed that sudden weight - loss is result of his work outs @ gym .Its not true . He should have admit that he have undergone lypo to reduce weight during that tym only . He didnt admit ani anthey . Many people commented on his statements

yes., of course..

share this thread via twitter

I think there should be one proper communication channel opened from fans - tarak . Like we can give feedbacks to tarak office regularly like every month . We can compile the list of the most required feedbacks for every month . We can make sure this edition reaches tarak hands . In this way atleast we will be happy that our feedback is going towards correct direction .

I think there should be one proper communication channel opened from fans - tarak . Like we can give feedbacks to tarak office regularly like every month . We can compile the list of the most required feedbacks for every month . We can make sure this edition reaches tarak hands . In this way atleast we will be happy that our feedback is going towards correct direction .

avi jaragani panulu brother... :D sare we can continue discussion on the same tomorrow... :shakehands:

annai tarak mail id kiran annaki ivvamani cheppandi....fans suggestions lo best vi select chesukoni weekly,monthly admin mail cheste open ga chepplenivi kuda cheppocchu....wat say ??

avi kalisinappudu matladali.. mail ID isthe anandame ga.. direct contact vuntundi manatho.. :bananadance: :bananadance:

annai tarak mail id kiran annaki ivvamani cheppandi....fans suggestions lo best vi select chesukoni weekly,monthly admin mail cheste open ga chepplenivi kuda cheppocchu....wat say ??

Excellent Idea if it works out . To all senior fans here please understand the need for this . A communication channel should be opened . !!!!!!!!!!!!!

face konchem laavu ayyindi anthe.. buggalu avchayi.. body fit gaane vundi :ready2fight:

emooo......nuvvu shakti shooting spot ki eppudu elthaav ?? 6 pack ki try chestunnada ledha ?? maaku 6pack kaavali.....hairstyle maarchaali....idi maa order :peepwall: :peepwall:

Taggevaraku savadobbam, thaggadu kadha, he knows better about his body, screen medha bagunnadu, prasthutham perfect ga unnadu, konni websites lo unna closeup shots chusi comments chesthe cheppedhemi ledhu. Tarak face peddadi so ala anipisthundhi, but ippudu unnatu unte chalu. Hairstyle consistency varaku valid issue. But remaining emi change cheyakkarla ippudu unnatu fitness consistent ga continue aithe chalu.

Choregraphers etc. already chala mandhi chepparu kabatti, I think he will look into it.

Rest of the comments, pedda pattinchukovakkarla. Shakthi is an experiment. I hope it rocks.

My 6 th point :-

Emotions (like love towards sr,babayi) antha ekkuva ga public ga cheppakundata untey better ani na opinion . N fans ani mari ekkuvaga label cheyyakudadhu ani antunna I am not saying dont use ani .. I strongly remember srihari words @ BD audio , manaki andhari fans kavalai ani ..I am not talking about percentages . I am telling again I am only concerned with certain section of people which I already mentioned . I am not expecting them to be a fan , but atleast one should not show mistakes against tarak interms of everything . Practically impossible , can work towards minimizing it . North Indians see tarak on/of screen they should struck with 'awe' in looks also . Should take suggestions from his friends like siddu . I am speaking with pragmatic mouth . If you(other ppl here) shun away your emotions aside for a while , you can understand my intense feelings behind it . Even if you dont get it , I am not bothered :).

Even if tarak doesnt see it I wont bother ... I know there will be one day I will do a lunch / dinner with tarak . Thats one of my check-lists-before-I-die. I wud tell on that day you had given me lots of inspiration how a man can cross over many hurdles , from economic status of bourgeois to shitty affluence . To be honest bourgeois childhood is the reason why I felt one of the reasons lagging behind AA,Mahesh,Charan,Prabhas @ dress , hair . People here please dont say like dont compare ani .. He should be Complete (without any flaws) in terms of Everything . I can understand your support towards tarak because of love . But Dont condone his -ves my dear friends !!!!! ..

Brother, you dont need to apolgetic anything you said. Most of them are on target if not all.

One excellent character trait I noticed in Tarak is 'Truth Seeking', which will bode him for the rest of his life

be it in Cinema or for that matter where ever the destiny takes him in future.

Tarak is in his own league ani chala konta mandi mana fans artham chesukoru. We can see your true love for Tarak and

hence these suggestions.

The most important one Challenge for Tarak is History & Future. How is he is going to take Telugu cinema like

the Swarna yugam in TFI (decades of 50 and 60's) and how far he will cement his place and become a legend.

Apart from movies, he has the capacity of becoming TELUGU CULTURAL ICON (oratory,language command, telugu traditions)

for next generation of TELUGUS across the globe.

Monna a Function lo Tarak Matladutunte first of all Honesty and later 'Asuvuga, Anargalanga'.... modulation changes

oh man. Manassu pulakarinchipothadi.

Please my fellow friends Tarak lanti valla arudu ga vastaru, goals kuda daniki tagga heights lone vundali.

Records & Collections will have its own place, and all major ones will be Tarak's so no worries about that front.

Make no mistake, I also know the joy of release day printing pamplets, hoisting banners, checking the DCR details.

I only hear from the most Senior Fans of Legend NTR when Annagaru was carving out his image in his early times.

Jr.NTR is in the process of making his own niche in the hearts of TELUGUS, so do enjoy this part of the fun also

you can tell your kids.

Taggevaraku savadobbam, thaggadu kadha, he knows better about his body, screen medha bagunnadu, prasthutham perfect ga unnadu, closeup shots chusi comments chesthe cheppedhemi ledhu. Tarak face peddadi so ala anipisthundhi, but ippudu unnatu unte chalu. Hairstyle consistency varaku valid issue.

Choregraphers etc. already chala mandhi chepparu kabatti, I think he will look into it.

Rest of the comments, pedda pattinchukovakkarla. Shakthi is an experiment. I hope it rocks.

Oka rakhi lanti movie shud never come ani ..(in terms of looks) . Felt he is again puting on weight ani .. anthey

screen medha bagunnadu, offscreen kuda bagundali ani chepthunna :)

Archived