Kapu Hatred ni

Raaz@NBK

11 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

youth ni atract cheyalinante cbn and lokesh tho ayye pani kadu...

ipudu randi @minion and the likes, mee plan ento cheppandi..

Jagan emanna podichadani egbaddara endi, IPAC PR aaa rangelo chesaru with  catchy slogans and catchy audio clips on Tiktok kind of areas

These days youth are getting attracted more towards sensation and marketing than assessing things based on facts available or things they physically see around them, IPAC guys excelled at catching and exploiting it

8 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Jagan emanna podichadani egbaddara endi, IPAC PR aaa rangelo chesaru with  catchy slogans and catchy audio clips on Tiktok kind of areas

These days youth are getting attracted more towards sensation and marketing than assessing things based on facts available or things they physically see around them, IPAC guys excelled at catching and exploiting it

it doesn’t matter, question is can they attract any which way!

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

it doesn’t matter, question is can they attract any which way!

I would say wait for sometime , I believe they can and we doesn’t need such bad PR strategies and I have seen few youth first time voters who voted for Jagan attracted to his campaign and already discussing about mistake they have done , this realisation is also  based on feedback they are receiving from their parents

13 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

I would say wait for sometime , I believe they can and we doesn’t need such bad PR strategies and I have seen few youth first time voters who voted for Jagan attracted to his campaign and already discussing about mistake they have done , this realisation is also  based on feedback they are receiving from their parents

Realization aaa.. shhh..

CBN subject matladithe laughing stock..

Jagan gaadu addadiddam ga vekili chestalu chesthe Mass..

Ittavunnaru youth..Adukku thine stage vasthe gaani realisation raadu..

Cellphone open chesama..trolling videos choosama forward chesama..anthe end of day..

5 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

youth ni atract cheyalinante cbn and lokesh tho ayye pani kadu...

ipudu randi @minion and the likes, mee plan ento cheppandi..

youth ni attract cheyyataniki youth president ye avasaram ledu brother. Ramu unnadu, Sriram unnadu, Devinenu unnadu, lokesh unnadu (gulp, had to push him in there :) ) ... entha mandi young superstars unnaru party lo. Its not because we didn't have youth in the party. Its not entirely party's fault that we didn't get that vote. 18-30 group murkhamga vesaru anthe. 

Aina jagan ni youth youth antaru ... 50 yellu muddi kindaki vasthunnai vaadu youth endi. netthiki meesaniki rangesukunte youth aipodu.

5 hours ago, niceguy said:

Realization aaa.. shhh..

CBN subject matladithe laughing stock..

Jagan gaadu addadiddam ga vekili chestalu chesthe Mass..

Ittavunnaru youth..Adukku thine stage vasthe gaani realisation raadu..

Cellphone open chesama..trolling videos choosama forward chesama..anthe end of day..

AP lo some of this 80-30 group is a lost cause. For most people, 18-20 years vacche sariki life meeda opinions form aipothai. Avi change avvatam chala kastam.

Archived