A case of Blasey Ford

minion

There are few good men who follow their conscience ... 

Some in the battle field see it differently ... 

I may sound ambivalent here ... but, I'm not ... 

a case of a soldier ... battle field is different (not pretending to be in one ... I had a chance, but bailed) ... you can't put them through this type of process ... 

but, what we're seeing is different though ... political types pretending to care ... 

A good scene from Few Good Men ... 

The way that guy answered som of  those questions was hilarious and stupid.. clearly we can see he is lying or at least covering up something......Kamala directly asked one simple question "will you ask FBI to investigate your self" ante sodi antha cheppadu Kani yes or no ledu...

And the worst part is this guy directly blaming Democrats in the committee making it a political hearing....inka rep senators aithe horrible..he seems unfit for me ...but surely he is going to be confirmed this week

15 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Mana b odi kanna worst laa unnadu ga ee trump thatha

though dump is not a seasoned politician he did few things alright with out screwing up middle class...tax cuts is one of them...and mana PM ki unnattu complete powers adiki undavu kabatti it's going to be a temporary 4 yrs stall for US and with the systems they have they can cover it except the bipartisan difference 

where as coming to booooddii , he literally screwed up the middle class and economy with stupid ego... there isn't one scheme that really helped people

Archived