AP Endowment Department - Hindu Dharma Parirakshana Trust

Husker

Yedisadu.. Indian constitution is based on western christian constitution. Indian judicialy is based on common law of britain, Indian official calendar is christian calendar, Indan  govt official language is english. Anni main components christianity meedha base ayyinappudu veela gola enti ?

4 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yedisadu.. Indian constitution is based on western christian constitution. Indian judicialy is based on common law of britain, Indian official calendar is christian calendar, Indan  govt official language is english. Anni main components christianity meedha base ayyinappudu veela gola enti ?

Wat does indian constitution and law has got to do with hindu religion...?

Em comparision idi.....lolllll

Guest Urban Legend

good decision ...new year poojalu package lu start chesaru ledha temples lo ...kondharu ye roju aithey temple ki janalu vasthey manchidhey ga ane vaaru vunnaru

8 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Wat does indian constitution and law has got to do with hindu religion...?

Em comparision idi.....lolllll

Hindu religion has zero influence on India's constitution, judiciary, time measurements, modern dress sense. And India is where hindus are maximum. This shows how useless hinduism is when it comes to guiding society in major ways. The only use hinduism has is dividing the caste, making each other fight, 100% reservations to brahmins in priests. it is not a religion with a proper codified sense of right and wrong but just a sentimental feeling.

Telangana movement appudu okkadu kooda vacchi manam hinduvulu kottugovaddhu ani bayataku raledhu. Chakkaga godavalu enjoy chesaru including rss, vhp. 

Modi claims leadership of telugu people on the basis that telugu people are also hindus. But in reality what social interaction exists between gujjus and andhras ? hinduism is just a scam to allow people like modi claim leadership on our behalf while not giving anything to us.

If these people are serious about promoting hindu religion then hindu religion has to contribute to society. Not exist as parasite. The reason why TTD is famous is due to superb administration set up by NTR not so much because of sanctity. If you contribute to your followers your followers will respect you. Not being generally useless but imposing these diktats.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hindu religion has zero influence on India's constitution, judiciary, time measurements, modern dress sense. And India is where hindus are maximum. This shows how useless hinduism is when it comes to guiding society in major ways. The only use hinduism has is dividing the caste, making each other fight, 100% reservations to brahmins in priests. it is not a religion with a proper codified sense of right and wrong but just a sentimental feeling.

Telangana movement appudu okkadu kooda vacchi manam hinduvulu kottugovaddhu ani bayataku raledhu. Chakkaga godavalu enjoy chesaru including rss, vhp. 

Modi claims leadership of telugu people on the basis that telugu people are also hindus. But in reality what social interaction exists between gujjus and andhras ? hinduism is just a scam to allow people like modi claim leadership on our behalf while not giving anything to us.

If these people are serious about promoting hindu religion then hindu religion has to contribute to society. Not exist as parasite. The reason why TTD is famous is due to superb administration set up by NTR not so much because of sanctity. If you contribute to your followers your followers will respect you. Not being generally useless but imposing these diktats.

It's only us who think Hinduism has not humanity how to lead life. Such low self-esteem.... Really if you are Hindu, I think it's high time you should look at some other options.

5 minutes ago, bezawadaking said:

It's only us who think Hinduism has not humanity how to lead life. Such low self-esteem.... Really if you are Hindu, I think it's high time you should look at some other options.

It is easy to call names "low self esteem" etc but did i say anything wrong above ? I was a big bjp supporter before. but facts are important to me - truth is truth.

Yes other options must be considered but not for me personally  - that may not make much difference. But for Andhras as a whole. Remember we andhras were not always hindus we were budhist before. And we can be something else later but still keep our andhra identity.

45 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Too many jokes to respond to...:roflmao:

Telangana movement ki hindus ki link enti...? Is it hindu movement...endo emo...ekada nunchi ekadiki link peetavo..haha

Me hatred pakkana pedthe....

Small doubt.from my side...hindu temples lo hindu occasion kaani daniki celebrations cheyakapovatam lo em wrong kanipichindi..for u...?

Ante constitution..law western influenced kabatti...temples lo kuda christianity celebrate cheyalantunara.....?

12 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Too many jokes to respond to...:roflmao:

Telangana movement ki hindus ki link enti...? Is it hindu movement...endo emo...ekada nunchi ekadiki link peetavo..haha

Asalu me hatred tho naku pani ledu..i dont mind

But small doubt.from my side...hindu temples lo hindu occasion kaani daniki celebrations cheyakapovatam lo em wrong kanipichindi..for u...?

I meant every word I said . Telangana movement was led and supported by hindus...and its about asserting how they are as group different from andhras. Intha significant social division appudu hindu leaders oka opinion cheppala ? ok thappu oppu guidance ivvala ? catholic church, protestant church, islam all give opinions on any significant social issue and provide moral leadership to the society. Emi vundhadhu.

Ee particular issue lo thappu, oppu kaadhu. There is nothing technically wrong but i was commenting on its irrelevance and meaninglessness. Yes there is a hindu calendar (though it varies from language group to another) kani real life lo danniki emaina relevance vundha ? it is just sentimental timepass - people want to celebrate what is meaningfully new year and these people want to stop. THe only relevance it has is to allow people like modi to take leadership, continue caste divisions which influence caste based politics.

25 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I meant every word I said . Telangana movement was led and supported by hindus...and its about asserting how they are as group different from andhras. Intha significant social division appudu hindu leaders oka opinion cheppala ? ok thappu oppu guidance ivvala ? catholic church, protestant church, islam all give opinions on any significant social issue and provide moral leadership to the society. Emi vundhadhu.

Ee particular issue lo thappu, oppu kaadhu. There is nothing technically wrong but i was commenting on its irrelevance and meaninglessness. Yes there is a hindu calendar (though it varies from language group to another) kani real life lo danniki emaina relevance vundha ? it is just sentimental timepass - people want to celebrate what is meaningfully new year and these people want to stop. THe only relevance it has is to allow people like modi to take leadership, continue caste divisions which influence caste based politics.

They might not be of any relevance to u ..and i guess u r not a hindu..still its ok doesnt matter..but..how can u conclude ..its not relevant to any...u did any survey...??and whi is stopping u ppl from celebrating newyear...??did govt ban newyear celebration in entire state..? Ento me badha...topic ki sambhandam lekunda...akada temples gurinchi matladtunte...go to a church or pub and celebrate watever u want..who is stopping u...?

Ugadi kadu irrelevant...ur arguements r totally irrelevant...!!

Many ppl ..specifically hindus..ruled india before modi....even at times ugadi etc were there...edo modi kosram ugadi kothaga putukochinatu...peaks of hatredness idi....lolll

Inka tg movement hinduism link....no comments...ee angle of tg movement..first time vintunam...papam kcr lanti tg leaders ki kuda telso ledo ee angle

Archived