Krishnapatnam-YSR&JAGAN own words crediting CBN

AnnaGaru

I was talking to Krishnapatnam port employee and there came very interesting facts.

For a person like CBN working so hard from scratch and by 2003 he set up THREE ports and Today Andhra is shining on them even after 10 years..

Dacoits looking to take away credit is very sad situation.

Bandar port meda discussion lo Jaffas bhayankaramaina lies cheptunaru. mana vallu emo edole ani light tesukuntunaru.

TDP should release a document on this officially.

1) YSR in his own words crediting CBN for krishnapatnam

http://www.thehindu.com/2004/10/28/stories/2004102808610400.htm

1996 time Vajpayee given permission for privatization of ports.
1997 CBN started DPR for Gangavaram,Kakinada Krishnapatnam
COngress&YSR everyday made noise Krishnapatnam is CBN private scam with Navayuga.
1) Kirshnapatnam port
1997 Krishnapatnam port company came to existence with Navayuga&Natco as partners
1998 Natco&Navayuga with foreign financier came forward and showed interest
2003 Natco dropped for 10 more berths expansion. Navayuga wanted to take it forward ALONE themselves if 1000 acre industrial zone is given near by port

2003 CBN given Navayuga alone the whole expansion.

2003 NAVAYUGA was awarded project with new additional benefits(extra land allocation of industrial park near port) and they got project finally.

Navayuga was part of original two berths project and later CBN awarded the expansion also them.

CBN milstones for Krishnapatnam

Master plan&DRP prepare cheyinchindhi CBN   =>http://www.greenpiggy.co.uk/krishnapatnam-port-masterplan-india/

Complete land Allocate chesindhi CBN

Thermal power project part of DPR of CBN

Major  SEZ based on port proposed part of DPR by CBN 

railway line Sanction cheyinchindhi CBN

2 berths completed in two years by 2002 and awarding major expansion contract in 2003

2009 lo sonia jathi ki ankitam chesindi papam CBN kastanni. Krishnapatnam anedi CBN rekkala kastam from idea to implementation.

2) 1st foreign ship arrival of CBN completed berths

http://www.thehindu.com/2004/12/08/stories/2004120803220500.htm

3) Finally Jagan mohan reddy in High court affadvait saying (my father YSR) has nothing to do with KRISHNAPATNAM port and it's all CBN credit for Krishnapatnam

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:307FxTgH2kAJ:www.ysrcongress.com/document_view/68%3Fdownload%3Dyes+&cd=18&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Jagan MOhan reddy own words in below High ourt filed papers creditng CBN for total Krishnapatnam  :wave:  :wave:

The Krishnapatnam project, the Gangavaram Project, the EMAAR project, the Raheja Project, the Vodarevu project, privatization of Kakinada Sea Port, international airport at Shamshabad were all allocated during TDP regime. There were large number of allegations of pay offs in each of these deals. The News Papers were regularly carrying stories of corruption in each of these deals. I respectfully submit that as far as my knowledge goes, the Government headed by my late father did not go drastically against the established procedures and policies therefore there is a need to view these issues from the above perspective   :terrific:   

Jaffa nannu oggayenadi babayya ma ayyaki sambandam ledu Krishnapatnam port antha CBN gari kastam ani official ga cheppadu court lo bemmi.gm.gif

By the way, Jaffa gadni Krishnapatnam lo case file court adigindi port ni Iron ore misuse chesinanduku anthe kani port contract gurinchi kadu. Gali&YSR exported wihout records 25,000 crores worth of iron and that is major national violation of customs

Jaffa gadni bokkalo vesindi EMAAR deal lo state percentage in 29% nunchi ZERO ki techi a money dobbinanduku 

Jafffa gadni Raheja lo CBI jail lo dobbindi a TDP contract lo nunchi main clauses tesinanduku.

bemmi.lol1.gif

Note: Very soon Krishnapatnam will become political topic so I am putting my collection to not loose it

/Note: Very soon Krishnapatnam will become political topic // :blink:

JAGAN gadu court lo emo official ga krishnapatnam asalu ma ayya ki sambandam ledu antha CBN chesadu project ani cheppadu.

TV"s lo recent ga jaffas ni chuste krishnapatnam meda bhayakaram ga lies cheptunaru. CBN faced regular blame for Krishnapatnam port and YSR blamed him that it is hif binami port.

JAGAN gadu court lo emo official ga krishnapatnam asalu ma ayya ki sambandam ledu antha CBN chesadu project ani cheppadu.

TV"s lo recent ga jaffas ni chuste krishnapatnam meda bhayakaram ga lies cheptunaru. CBN faced regular blame for Krishnapatnam port and YSR blamed him that it is hif binami port.

avuna annai..jaffa eppudu seppadu court lo..mahametha gurinchi telsindhe ga..false allegations seyyatam lo mundhuntadani..

Krishna pushkarala nundi cbn era malla started anipistandhi..favour seyyatam lo tappe ledhu..navayuga valla stuff chusaka..

Archived