Pilot ki cancer anta

ntr_paritala

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gun gurinchi vinabaledu mama ipatidaka mari... (bitenails)

I heard that CM personal security Mr.Wesley shot the pilot,when the pilot was trying to jump from the helicopter....So as the pilot jumped from the Helicopter his body was not totally smashed by the accident,but was killed by the impact of jumping onto the ground....The rest of all the Modies were totally charred,as they were involved with the crash of the helicopter...

I heard that CM personal security Mr.Wesley shot the pilot,when the pilot was trying to jump from the helicopter....So as the pilot jumped from the Helicopter his body was not totally smashed by the accident,but was killed by the impact of jumping onto the ground....The rest of all the Modies were totally charred,as they were involved with the crash of the helicopter...

Endi affude inta story bayataku vachinda 2multiplespotting.gif

CM secuirty tried to kill the pilot anta..They claim pilot have gun shot wounds..

avunaa... :o:o

mari ee na kodukulu cinema sootunara .. eelu kuda dooki thenkachu kada..... :D:D

Inni twists inta short span lo vaste janam kanfuse avutaru mama. 1 day ki oke twist vadili oka 15 days ee issue meeda oodaragottali media lo 2multiplespotting.gif

ee rayi ayithe ne mama pallu ralagotukodaniki.... edina mana media rawks ante..... (bananadance)

Bagundi andi.... Vedi Savotho modalayyindi penta.... L lo Gola... Tarvatha CM Chair kosam Magic chairs.... KCR gadi Hunger strike.... Central Agreeeing to put bill in assembly.... Andhra MLA's / MP's Hunger strike., Lagadapati episode... ND Tiwari scandal.... Central calling for all party conference.... kottaga e twist....

Abbo... abbo... enni twistlu... enni action scenes.... Oka danni Minchi Okati..... Cinema Super Hit.... Andhra Pradesh development Fut!!!!!!!!!!

Bagundi andi.... Vedi Savotho modalayyindi penta.... L lo Gola... Tarvatha CM Chair kosam Magic chairs.... KCR gadi Hunger strike.... Central Agreeeing to put bill in assembly.... Andhra MLA's / MP's Hunger strike., Lagadapati episode... ND Tiwari scandal.... Central calling for all party conference.... kottaga e twist....

Abbo... abbo... enni twistlu... enni action scenes.... Oka danni Minchi Okati..... Cinema Super Hit.... Andhra Pradesh development Fut!!!!!!!!!!

YSR death tharvatha nunchi state has been going through a lot of things....The mega floods,which we never heard till now,etc etc etc.....What is happening to the state....

YSR death tharvatha nunchi state has been going through a lot of things....The mega floods,which we never heard till now,etc etc etc.....What is happening to the state....

(bananadance) (bananadance)

Paritala brother,YSR case neeku appachepithay better AP government...10 days lo solve chesi paresthavu..

what i am posting is collection of news..Naa talent emi ledhu.

AP Govt(Rosayya) is glove in hand of SONIA (Mukesh Ambani is close to central leadership).

He wont do any investigation. CBI is handling it and we know CBI works for central govt.

Nakku endhoko, ivvanni connected anipistunnayi.

YSR speaks against Relaince taking Godavari Gas. Proposes Govt company should have stake in it and manage it.

YSR Dead.

KCR goes to TV9 and promotes himself saying he is changed man. He stopped drinking ..blah..blah.

KCR goes on saline strike.

Central leadership agress to split the state.

Something is fishy..

When we understand the Gas discovered is equal to OIL imports of India, Then i can say, BIG PLAYERS are involved.

TV channels and AP Public are pawns in this game.

what i am posting is collection of news..Naa talent emi ledhu.

AP Govt(Rosayya) is glove in hand of SONIA (Mukesh Ambani is close to central leadership).

He wont do any investigation. CBI is handling it and we know CBI works for central govt.

Nakku endhoko, ivvanni connected anipistunnayi.

YSR speaks against Relaince taking Godavari Gas. Proposes Govt company should have stake in it and manage it.

YSR Dead.

KCR goes to TV9 and promotes himself saying he is changed man. He stopped drinking ..blah..blah.

KCR goes on saline strike.

Central leadership agress to split the state.

Something is fishy..

When we understand the Gas discovered is equal to OIL imports of India, Then i can say, BIG PLAYERS are involved.

TV channels and AP Public are pawns in this game.

y CBN is calm

Archived