Dravid crosses Border

Kiran

The stand-out factor in Dravid's batting during this series has been his intent. He's been decisive, in defense and attack, and has been aggressively looking to score. Today he displayed the full repertoire: the charges down the track, the gorgeous inside-out cover drives on a stretched front foot, and the skillful punches off the back foot all were there but what stood out was a late cut against Mendis. The ball was skidding towards off stump, Dravid checked his forward press, waited for the ball to arrive before opening the blade and gliding it past backward point. There was no violence, just pure timing, and the stroke captured the spirit of his innings.

Congrats Dravid..

Sachin will not retire till Ponting and Dravid retire.

He is scared these will cross him.

Ee Dravid n Ponting lanti chokers ki bayapalsina avasaram Sachin ku leedu. Sachin has 30 K international runs while Ponting has around 24 K. Inko janma ettali Ponting gadu Sachin ni cross cheyyali. Edo Ponting n Dravid lanti choker gallu edo janmako sivaratri ayinattu adite ventane Sachin meeda padi edustaru haters. Silly (lol2)

Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St

Tests 160 263 28 12877 248* 54.79 43 53 51 103 0

Tests 136 229 26 11345 257 55.88 19108 59.37 38 48 1280 66 159

Tests 135 235 27 11038 270 53.06 26261 42.03 27 57 1399 16 185 0

Sachin, Ponting, Dravid records above in tests.

You can see Dravid's average is not far away from Sachin.

And Ponting's average is higher than Sachins

And the runs wise, they are not far away.

If Sachin retires today, They need one more good yearto cross him..

Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St

Tests 160 263 28 12877 248* 54.79 43 53 51 103 0

Tests 136 229 26 11345 257 55.88 19108 59.37 38 48 1280 66 159

Tests 135 235 27 11038 270 53.06 26261 42.03 27 57 1399 16 185 0

Sachin, Ponting, Dravid records above in tests.

You can see Dravid's average is not far away from Sachin.

And Ponting's average is higher than Sachins

And the runs wise, they are not far away.

If Sachin retires today, They need one more good yearto cross him..

Look at international runs, both in ODI n tests. Test matches the difference is less bcoz the number of tests being played are less. When you consider total cricket ODI's n Tests, no one can even dream abt crossing Sachin.

I think, "Most Test Runs" is most coveted record. Test cricket is still considered true test of Cricket.

One Day cricket has lot of constraints and is not true test of talent.

I know Sachin would not want to be Second in the list of "TOP Test Run Makers".

I want him to play but Sachin knows, Ponting and Dravid and also fighting to get to Number 1 spot. And probably this fact drives him to play better.

I think, "Most Test Runs" is most coveted record. Test cricket is still considered true test of Cricket.

I want him to play but Sachin knows, Ponting and Dravid and also fighting to get to Number 1 spot. And probably this fact drives him to play better.

There might be professional competetion to play better or be in the top spot. But whatever, Sachin stills is delivering well for India n has never become a bottleneck in the team. He should continue playing as he still delivers on the top stage under pressure

so are we annai Sachin will Play as long as Dravid & Point is playing as he never/will be a bottle neck to the India team

(bananadance) (bananadance)

Congrats Dravid , he is a exceptional Player in Tests after sachin for India .(bananadance)

Archived