GHOOMER - my take 🌈

GOLI SODA

Abhishek Bacchan's best performance (coach)

inspirational movie of a female cricketer making it to Indian team in spite of losing one hand

movie is also entertaining.... Cricket fans would love it

hardly any one knows abt it's release .. that is the state of Abishek Bacchan 

only at End I got to know it was director by Balki  👍

3 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

Abhishek Bacchan's best performance (coach)

inspirational movie of a female cricketer making it to Indian team in spite of losing one hand

movie is also entertaining.... Cricket fans would love it

hardly any one knows abt it's release .. that is the state of Abishek Bacchan 

only at End I got to know it was director by Balki  👍

Uncle...handicapped ni normal players team lo allow chestara asalu in real world?

51 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Uncle...handicapped ni normal players team lo allow chestara asalu in real world?

yevaro shooter chesadu anta after injury, changed his hand and won

they converted it to cricket.... but scenes between the heroine and Abhishek are good, movie is entertaining ...

OTT lo try cheyachu 

prosthetic is not allowed but without hand can play annate chupetaadu Mari

Balki is sensible director 

I didn't check rules

2 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Yes, there are many physically handicapped cricketers who played international cricket. Not only just played but also became important members of their teams.

These are some of those cricketers:

• B S Chandrasekhar
    • A right arm leg spinner who was part of the Indian spin quartet in 1960s and 70s. He suffered from polio when was young, which left his right arm withered. He would bowl the same arm. He took 242 wickets in 58 tests.
      [1]
       His withered arm was actually a blessing in disguise as could bowl many variations and batsmen found it difficult to read him.
  • Martin Guptill
    • A power hitting opening batsman from New Zealand, he has only two toes on his left feet. This was because of a forklift accident in teenage. This didn’t stop him from becoming one of the most important batsman of New Zealand.
  • Shoaib Akhtar
    • Nicknamed Rawalpindi Express, he holds the record for fastest ball bowled at 161.3 km/hr. He suffered from Hyper extension of joints, which would swell them with fluid after prolonged use. He was also flat-footed, which led to difficulty walking. This didn’t stop him from consistently bowling at 150+ kms and terrorizing batsmen.
  • Tony Grieg
    • Former captain of England, he suffered from Epilepsy. This didn’t stop him from playing 58 tests and ending his career with a batting average of 40 and 141 wickets.
      [2]
  • Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
    • The youngest Indian cricketer to captain a test, he lost vision in the right eye after a car accident. He played with only one eye and even scored a double century against England. Under his captaincy, India won the first ever overseas test series against New Zealand in 1968.

Answered for “Has anyone with any major physical handicap ever been part of any national cricket team, excluding special cricket teams/matches?

1 hour ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Yes, there are many physically handicapped cricketers who played international cricket. Not only just played but also became important members of their teams.

These are some of those cricketers:

• B S Chandrasekhar
    • A right arm leg spinner who was part of the Indian spin quartet in 1960s and 70s. He suffered from polio when was young, which left his right arm withered. He would bowl the same arm. He took 242 wickets in 58 tests.
      [1]
       His withered arm was actually a blessing in disguise as could bowl many variations and batsmen found it difficult to read him.
  • Martin Guptill
    • A power hitting opening batsman from New Zealand, he has only two toes on his left feet. This was because of a forklift accident in teenage. This didn’t stop him from becoming one of the most important batsman of New Zealand.
  • Shoaib Akhtar
    • Nicknamed Rawalpindi Express, he holds the record for fastest ball bowled at 161.3 km/hr. He suffered from Hyper extension of joints, which would swell them with fluid after prolonged use. He was also flat-footed, which led to difficulty walking. This didn’t stop him from consistently bowling at 150+ kms and terrorizing batsmen.
  • Tony Grieg
    • Former captain of England, he suffered from Epilepsy. This didn’t stop him from playing 58 tests and ending his career with a batting average of 40 and 141 wickets.
      [2]
  • Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
    • The youngest Indian cricketer to captain a test, he lost vision in the right eye after a car accident. He played with only one eye and even scored a double century against England. Under his captaincy, India won the first ever overseas test series against New Zealand in 1968.

Answered for “Has anyone with any major physical handicap ever been part of any national cricket team, excluding special cricket teams/matches?

None of these seem to be a major handicappedness unlike wat is shown in movie.....

3 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

yevaro shooter chesadu anta after injury, changed his hand and won

they converted it to cricket.... but scenes between the heroine and Abhishek are good, movie is entertaining ...

OTT lo try cheyachu 

prosthetic is not allowed but without hand can play annate chupetaadu Mari

Balki is sensible director 

I didn't check rules

I saw in theatre le uncle....some parts were gud...but last lo too cinematic and sodi anipichindi ....i dont think it will be allowed in real world..dont know exact rules

55 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

I saw in theatre le uncle....some parts were gud...but last lo too cinematic and sodi anipichindi ....i dont think it will be allowed in real world..dont know exact rules

yaa last lo typical happy movie ending le

👍

Archived