Took my 2 kids to movie - then My WhatsApp status

Hello26

I watched with 128 people on Wed. Fully enjoyed amidst of anti-fans chiller comments n senseless behavior.

Today I took my kids with the sole purpose of showing what the God is, what he can do and importantly how powerful he is.

I sat by my elder son in theater and kept on explaining him about the God to keep him engaged. For them, Hulk, Superman, Ironman, captain America, etc are the most powerful within their knowledge at this tender age.

So, I kept talking to him throughout and told him that God is the creator of this entire universe and is the powerful than all the superman characters. My son (7 year old) liked the movie and was engaged throughout.

My new status on WhatsApp is: Superman of all the Supermen is none other than the GOD himself. 

Try to have something in those lines as your whatsapp status and spread the word about the movie ...of course about the God too 😊

• Hello26 changed the title to Took my 2 kids to movie - then My WhatsApp status
5 minutes ago, naresh1243 said:

Kids ki chinnappati nunchi devudi gurinchi mana culture gurinchi cheppaali

Naa 6 years daughter..huge fan of lord Ganesha and hanuman 😍

@naresh1243 as u know aa Ganeshudi nanna gare Lord Shiva...Maha Devudu, Aadi Devudi. Thappakunda show it to your daughter. ilanti movies malli raavu. Hats-off to director for the idea n story. 

26 minutes ago, Hello26 said:

@naresh1243 as u know aa Ganeshudi nanna gare Lord Shiva...Maha Devudu, Aadi Devudi. Thappakunda show it to your daughter. ilanti movies malli raavu. Hats-off to director for the idea n story. 

Bgm too much undi bro...inthavaraku eppudu theatre teeskellaledu... Ninna adigindi teeskellamani... Nenu roju aa Bham akanda song vintunna ani...shivudi references unnaay ani...

8 hours ago, naresh1243 said:

Bgm too much undi bro...inthavaraku eppudu theatre teeskellaledu... Ninna adigindi teeskellamani... Nenu roju aa Bham akanda song vintunna ani...shivudi references unnaay ani...

1st show in the day ku teeskellu...crowd yekkuva vundaru considering Covid situation.

Light ga cotton pettadame to reduce the decibels not to cut off entirely 

1 hour ago, Seniorfan said:

Pilla nayandlu ekkovemo… maa area lo eppudu choodaledu alaanti behavior…. Pin drop silent nenu choosina show…

Pilla XXXXXXX kaadu. Siggu yeggu leni pillalu vunna people...they are in my circle only. Yem cheptham vallaki... worst 

Archived