Jai Bhim - Suriya & Prakash Raj

James Bond

4 hours ago, Pavan Kumar said:

Nenu anatledu ranivvaru ani, but adi kuda fact a, friends ni intiki pilichi plates padestarani nenu anukovatledu

I have close sc friends from my childhood who used to stay with me for days and days. Ee platelu padeyyatam antha trash, it's more of financial/status discrimination. Naa friends ni techi intlo pettukunna ani at the same time roads oodchevallani(OC/BC/SC)  techi pettukunte oka Tannu tantaru parents.  It applies to all castes 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, uravis said:

I have close sc friends from my childhood who used to stay with me for days and days. Ee platelu padeyyatam antha trash, it's more of financial/status discrimination. Naa friends ni techi intlo pettukunna ani at the same time roads oodchevallani(OC/BC/SC)  techi pettukunte oka Tannu tantaru parents.  It applies to all castes 

Exactly 

మనం మనుషులుగా మన చుట్టూ జరిగే అణిచివేతల గురించి, అధికార దుర్వినియోగం గురించి చాలా విని ఉంటాం, చూసి ఉంటాం, కొంత మంది అనుభవించి ఉంటారు కూడా, ఇలాంటి కొన్ని సంఘటనలను ఆధారంగా చేసుకొని కొన్ని శక్తులు దేశ విచ్చ్చి నానికి , సమాజంలో అసమానతలను రెచ్చగొట్టడికి ప్రయత్నించే వాళ్ళ సినిమాలు చూసి ఆహా ఓహో అని మురిసిపోయి కేవలం సమాజం లోని ప్రతికూలతని మాత్రమే చూసే మనం, అలాంటి  అణిచివేతలపై పోరాడి, అధికార దుర్వినియోగాన్ని దైర్యంగా ప్రశ్నించి గెలిచిన *ఆచార్య కుంజోల్* గారికి అదే అధికారం ఇచ్చిన పద్మశ్రీ గురించి కనీసం మాట్లాడకోక పోవడం చాలా విచారకరం, మన సామాజిక అవగాహన లేమికి ఇది ఒక నిదర్శనం, ఇది దేశ సమగ్రతకు మనం చేతులారా చేసుకుంటున్న గాయం. 

We would have heard, seen and some of us would have also been a victim of misuse of authority by govt, or been oppressed due to social inequalities in our society. Some of Breaking india forces always take few events from these and put the whole system in a badlight and try to break us as society and even try to disturb the sentiments of people on these social inequalities, we adore such heroes and react to awe their movies, But same us too fail as a society and hurting self as country and as citizen when we don't recognise the Padma sri  Award given to simmilar kind of person *Acharya kunjol* who fought against same oppression and misuse of authority In the society. 

FB_IMG_1636789855792.jpg

Archived