Suggest legal advice on apartment issues in bgl.

zoho

I bought apartment in Bangalore 10 yrs back. It is small apartment complex with 12 apartments. In that, land owner owns 50% apartments. The land owner is giving troubles like not allowing us to sell it or rent it on our own. When our broker takes the interested renters to show the apartment for renting, he is not allowing them in at all. same with selling. As I am in US and my brother is in Chennai, it is getting very difficult to either rent it or sell it. This is happening to most of the apartment owners too. Any suggestion on what can be done?

8 hours ago, zoho said:

I bought apartment in Bangalore 10 yrs back. It is small apartment complex with 12 apartments. In that, land owner owns 50% apartments. The land owner is giving troubles like not allowing us to sell it or rent it on our own. When our broker takes the interested renters to show the apartment for renting, he is not allowing them in at all. same with selling. As I am in US and my brother is in Chennai, it is getting very difficult to either rent it or sell it. This is happening to most of the apartment owners too. Any suggestion on what can be done?

Better to Sell it at any cost....

It will be a lifelong nagging issue even if rented 

Legal fight is an option if there is unity among other owners, but 50% in a 12-flat apt building is hope less situation.... 

Or resolve issue with owner , konchem compromise ayye. 

Maa Apt lo legal battle ani chala money lose chesaru... It will keep pending... 24 flats vs 8 flats 

9 hours ago, zoho said:

messaged you

Archived