Mokshu in yellow shirt

boppu

31 minutes ago, boppu said:

Post the pic here plz..

Anna gari stature vachindi, konchem groom cheste boxoffice baddale..

Konni rojulu anna tho travel cheste groom ayipotadu anni vishayalalo..

Face challa glow vachindi which is positive and good..

https://m.facebook.com/moksha9999/

Annai...... mana andarikeeee Mokshu istamey because he is NBKs only son. We should also remember that, being NBK son is not enough. 

Tarak and Taraka Ratna iddaru vachaaru..... iddarikeee passion undhi..... but we all compared them against NTR and NBK. NTR Jr shined as he has real talent and Taraka Ratna faded away. Even NKR is hanging on it with grit and dedication. 

coming to Mokshu, even if he comes into scene, he will be compared with Tarak. He should have great talent to stand right and tall. I always wish him good luck. Nijamga bug bite untey movies meeda 25 vachinaaaa raakapovadam undadhu...... May be it’s not his cup of tea. Lokesh troll ayinattu troll avtaaadu if he don’t have enough talent and dedication. I don’t want that for him. I always wish him good luck and sound health. 

I sometimes feel, we fans are going over board w.r.t Mokshu film entry. Inka face lo glow avanneeeee enduku..... ah right side unna person ki daggarlo unnadu Mokshu.... films ki ayithey as a true N fan, I don’t feel he is fit enough. 

if he comes and proves, always happy! Anavasaramayina expectations and pressure enduku...... hope you understand my point and heart full sorry if I offend anyone.

Archived