Stocks

Jaitra

2 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Ya..salasar i also added to watchlist at that time

On an avg yearly entha % profit vastondi uncle meeku?

Nenu just blind ga MF lo SIP cheste better aa leka Prasad/kutumba rao uncles recommendations blind ga teesesukte better ani thinking

2 minutes ago, Barney said:

Nenu just blind ga MF lo SIP cheste better aa leka Prasad/kutumba rao uncles recommendations blind ga teesesukte better ani thinking

Telidu uncle..nevr calculated...nen small investor ni..at early stages...oka 1-2yrs tarvate kasta big amnts pedta..till then just following with small to moderate investments....so didnt calculate returns etc....

5 minutes ago, Barney said:

Mutual funds SIP ki no timing bro...anytime you can start SIP...adhe lumpsum ayithe enter during big market fall and Buy more MF units.

Stocks ayithe konni watchlist lo petkoni enter at low levels...Nenu BSE, BSOFT, Bajaj finserv baaga low levels (near 52 week low) daggara vachaka enter ayya and seeing the best returns now...So better stocks will surprise you soon compared to long term MF :D Stocks entry apudu kuda Banknifty, Finnifty, IT index, Pharma index kuda monitor cheyandi (based on sector).

If Natco Pharma breaches above 770 within this week/or by closure of this month it will pull back to 750 for some time and again it will race upto 825 in a staggered manner it will gain lot of momentum once it crosses 800 and by Sept 3rd week it will push above 890levels- (if the market supports) but people are expecting market will slow down in sept and will pull up again...

so who all have entered NATCO Pharma when it is at Rs. 520-530 levels it is good time for them to exit at 850- 880levels... 

in long run i mean by 2025 sept company will see a turnover of 4400crs level annual turnover with profit on annual basis being no lesser than 1400crs..

the best for the company is yet to happen.. i feel the stock will see a great scrip value in 2025 - myself i prompt for figure like rs. 3100 per scrip worst case being at rs. 2800 per scrip.

SHORT term has to two targets

750 and 765..

but 7/13th august con-call is there from Natco, two days before the con-call they will give results and the result will be substantially good.. as far as q1 of fy'24 results are concerned.. if the market is going at this pace it will definitely cross..778 which was its 52week high..