Lokesh Interaction

2 hours ago, ravindras said:

lokesh is more comfortable in english compare to telugu. he might study in english medium school from childhood.  

He's a Columbia and Stanford grad. Ofcourse, he's going to be comfortable with English. 

But, he's good with Telugu as well.

33 minutes ago, minion said:

Yes Minion I agree he is comfortable with English and not too bad with Telugu either. Slip of a tongue more than once has costed him his image. Remember that a strategic campaign by opposition  to paint him as a 'joker' to undermine him has to some extent paid off for them. Because people love to look at negatives of a person. It takes maturity to understand the real person and weigh the pros and cons of a leader. If all it takes to make a good leader is proficiency in language why not employ a telugu pandit as an IT minister ?, will it work ? no i dont think so. One of the downsides of social media is that if you have a good team you can influence people's opinion. Unfortunately Lokesh has been a victim of vicious campaign against him.  But anyone with an iota of intelligence will be able to look at his accomplishments as a young minister. I really hope people will regain some sanity and appreciate his skills and not just tear him apart for his slips. 

Archived