Jai Balayya

uma

NBK 100 movie tho movies stop cheste happy anukunna vallalo nenu modati vaadini...but ee roju ee trailer chusaka ......aa roju aapi unte ee roju ee oopu vachedi kaadu gaa ani siggu padutunna vallalo kuda nenu modati vaadini...Hats off Balayya...jai Nandamuri...

9 minutes ago, uma said:

Jai Goa gannarao Chsrk anni....

It was an awesome trip..

My old friend came all the way from US and planned this trip along with his few other engineering friends..

We went from Gannavaram to Goa via Bangalore...booked a portugese villa .....sea ride, forts, beaches, saturday fair and visited few of the important places there..

from there went to Cochin ...and then to Munnar in Kerala....Ayurvedic massage, visiting Tea & Herbal gardens, Eravikulam Hill station, Kalaripayattu shows and then a house boat ride on back waters in Aleppi....really memorable trip...

what's really amazing with this trip was....my good friend came here to India especially to get me out of the mess I am really in ...and all this came without asking for...

In life we do have  to believe that miracles do happen...and I see them happening....really amazing trip annai..

13 minutes ago, chsrk said:

It was an awesome trip..

My old friend came all the way from US and planned this trip along with his few other engineering friends..

We went from Gannavaram to Goa via Bangalore...booked a portugese villa .....sea ride, forts, beaches, saturday fair and visited few of the important places there..

from there went to Cochin ...and then to Munnar in Kerala....Ayurvedic massage, visiting Tea & Herbal gardens, Eravikulam Hill station, Kalaripayattu shows and then a house boat ride on back waters in Aleppi....really memorable trip...

what's really amazing with this trip was....my good friend came here to India especially to get me out of the mess I am really in ...and all this came without asking for...

In life we do have  to believe that miracles do happen...and I see them happening....really amazing trip annai..

missed..

10 minutes ago, Sinna.Sinna said:

Anni cheppi fig vishayam cheppale ga @chsrk garu.... andaru e db lo meeru evaro telsukovalo ani feel avuta untaru... even though my arrangements was poor u attended my marriage and blessed.. thanks a lot... love u bro... sry again..bt love u all .. luv u frnds.. god bless nfdb and my frnds 

To be very frank....some of the friends wanted to go to a Discotheque in Goa......but we restrained ourselves in the last minute....

U need not be apologetic my friend....your marriage was a fantastic event, I am glad that I attended it and  loved every moment of it....

Money come and go...but People are forever ( all we need is to choose the right people as friends)...

Archived