Netflix---help

uma

damma dakka dayya gaadu....free subscription appudu...3days before notify chestaa ani....cheppa petta kundaa 800 dobbesaadu ee roju.....ippudu netflix exit kodithe daily base meeda money deduct ayyi remaining money back ichestaaraa like DTH or ....Tirupathi hundi lo vesinatle naa okasaari cut aithe?

• 3.5. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.

https://help.netflix.com/en/legal/termsofuse

Maaku aithe adi policy. India lo emaina change chesado telidu.!

3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Netflix membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Netflix service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Netflix content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. 

6 minutes ago, Kedism said:

Hundi ye .. mundhaley deactivate chesukovachu ghaaa .. though u deactivate aaa period ki meeku membership untadhee.. !!

between share ur Netflix credentials .. ruff aadisthaanu 

UID:Katraj pwd: adukku thinu 

1 hour ago, niceguy said:

Call them they do refund and cancel the subscripton

Hi Uncle...thanks alot...finally they said I will get my money back...below is chat disco...

Netflix Mark Jason A.
I have processed your refund request of 800.00 INR. Credits can take up to 30 business days to appear in your account. Depending on when your card issuer will post the credit that I have processed. You will also receive an email confirmation once the credit has been successfully processed.

22 minutes ago, uma said:

Hi Uncle...thanks alot...finally they said I will get my money back...below is chat disco...

Netflix Mark Jason A.
I have processed your refund request of 800.00 INR. Credits can take up to 30 business days to appear in your account. Depending on when your card issuer will post the credit that I have processed. You will also receive an email confirmation once the credit has been successfully processed.

uma

55 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Freeflix ?? U mean piracy Torrents ?

no...freeflix is like free netflix....android based...but you can install android interface and use this on windows and ios...i am using...

Archived