In 29 Years of my life

Tiger444

Life takes you to unexpected turns and twists. Even I'm going through a lot of shit in life. But only to thing I can do is put more effort. Anything I touch turns into "Ash" literally these days. But life is what it is. Find things no matter how small they are, which makes you happy and absorb yourself into those moments.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Tiger444 said:

intha roddest period ledu....the best roddest period run avtundi....na life antha rod a ....kani e year dosage double ayyindi :run_dog: its paining so much :sad: personal ga professional ga family side....all sides kummestunnay....ilanti situations lo ne anukunta manishi weak aipoyi tattukoleka suicide cheskonedi :blink: leda pichodu aipoyedi :wall: 

stay strong. 6years back same situation for me. decided to die.some how i came out. now my life is in the best phase. do your best and wait for ur time. dont take any harsh decisions i  the mean time.

31 minutes ago, bezawadaking said:

Life takes you to unexpected turns and twists. Even I'm going through a lot of shit in life. But only to thing I can do is put more effort. Anything I touch turns into "Ash" literally these days. But life is what it is. Find things no matter how small they are, which makes you happy and absorb yourself into those moments.

Same to same Annai Endo jeevitham

15 minutes ago, mani@adhurs said:

stay strong. 6years back same situation for me. decided to die.some how i came out. now my life is in the best phase. do your best and wait for ur time. dont take any harsh decisions i  the mean time.

Almost 10 years nundi ilage undi Annai...Kani esari maatram Baga heavy ga undi

47 minutes ago, Tiger444 said:

Almost 10 years nundi ilage undi Annai...Kani esari maatram Baga heavy ga undi

hope for best bro.but better spend time by doing some work.dont sit idle. life automatically gives gud day. this tough period u have to stay strong and give suport to your family.

3 minutes ago, mani@adhurs said:

hope for best bro.but better spend time by doing some work.dont sit idle. life automatically gives gud day. this tough period u have to stay strong and give suport to your family.

Day lo Khali ante sleeping time a..adi kuda Patti chavatledu...any way :shakehands:

Archived